F1 Chatter #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that apparetly driver's meeting this weekend was cancelled, get ready for 4h meeting of them complaining next week FIA :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lewis really said “if I’m going down, Checo’s coming with me”
he has literally gone full we should just kill caesar out here and i love it 🤣

lewis letting his petty side finally come out from behind the ✨✨✨✨ vibes is my favourite.

• Haha
If Max loses his first race this season because if track limits I am going to fall off my sofa laughing. Who's keeping up with all the penalties?

• Haha
If Max loses his first race this season because if track limits I am going to fall off my sofa laughing. Who's keeping up with all the penalties?
So far nothing for Max i think. Probably because no one is reporting him yet 😅 But Perez has a black and white flag.

Reactions: 1
I don’t care how short lived the Ferrari 1-2 will be I am THRIVING

IMG_1080.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.