F1 Chatter #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tell them you're watching the Monaco GP😂
I'll never forget the look on an older woman's face as I shouted out "YES!!" On the train last year, and told her I was watching the Formula one race 😂 She laughed even more at me, but in the best way 😂
About 4 of them have been hovering right over my shoulder, they'll know by now that I'm watching the race.
---
Guys wtf is happening
duck knows mate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The mini nap I had for like 20 laps and waking up just as George says "it's spitting" was perfectly timed for the chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least this Monaco GP wasn't going to be the first one without retirements 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Could somebody please (safely) crash and bring out the safety car or a red flag? Nyck DeBries?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.