F1 Chatter #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m gonna stop doing my rain dance now as there is a severe weather warning in Imola for Sunday that is telling people not to travel unless absolutely necessary 🫣 if it gets bad the government have threatened to cancel the race.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Ok I’m gonna stop doing my rain dance now as there is a severe weather warning in Imola for Sunday that is telling people not to travel unless absolutely necessary 🫣 if it gets bad the government have threatened to cancel the race.
would this be a first? Fingers crossed it won’t- just because how much more can Charles take as Ferrari’s home race 🤔

currently enjoying the hot Onsen in Japan - and it’s not a good idea to go for a sand bath if it’s 29 C and humidity..speaking off personal experience 😂

also regret a bit that I thought giving off coffee and switching to Green Tea, Milk Tea and Matcha was a good idea 😳
---
I hope so 😂 but it’s also the first race for their new wet weather tyre that doesn’t need tyre blankets so I’m predicting (hoping for) some chaos!
no tyre blanket? Lewis comments will be interesting as he‘s not a fan in general

Reactions: 5
I saw that this morning, i hope it will be okay. Not really for the race but for the people living here. They already had floods a few weeks ago 🙁
---
would this be a first? Fingers crossed it won’t- just because how much more can Charles take as Ferrari’s home race 🤔

currently enjoying the hot Onsen in Japan - and it’s not a good idea to go for a sand bath if it’s 29 C and humidity..speaking off personal experience 😂

also regret a bit that I thought giving off coffee and switching to Green Tea, Milk Tea and Matcha was a good idea 😳
---

no tyre blanket? Lewis comments will be interesting as he‘s not a fan in general
Tbh i don't really know what to think about the tyre blankets. On one hand i agree to not use them anymore. They do it in indycar and in f2/f3 and it looks like it works fine.
But on the other hand they tried to do that in the WEC championship and it was a disaster in Spa. I mean the hypercars were being overtaked by some GT cars so really not a good look for the championship. And as the next race is in Le Mans and they don't want to looks like clowns, they allowed blankets again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well that would be disastrous tbh. Loads of people moaning about this season in general and then having to cancel an iconic race 😬. Can't be helped but no doubt another reason they'll give to have another race in the US or middle east. Manifesting better weather conditions as we speak....(although I personally don't like Imola, too many memories of 94 for me)

Reactions: 8
I really hope the weather will be fine, in general, keeping my fingers crossed..

Carlos, apparently from today, the eyelashes game is crazy
f5c67b4fbbd300f7cf5832e9d49c858175118114.jpg

• Heart
The situation looks complicated. Everyone at the track has been asked to evacuate in the next 30 minutes. There is a flood starting... 😟 I just hope everyone at the track and the people living in this area will be alright.

---
I really hope the weather will be fine, in general, keeping my fingers crossed..

Carlos, apparently from today, the eyelashes game is crazy
View attachment 2173963
Look at him 😍😍

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The situation looks complicated. Everyone at the track has been asked to evacuate in the next 30 minutes. There is a flood starting... 😟

---

Look at him 😍😍

i wanted to do a :( reaction to the first part but then a 🥵🥵 reaction to the second. went with a heart because i think it covers both!

off to write a sonnet about carlos’ bottom lip 🫠

• Heart
There will be a race...
Screenshot_20230516_164724_Facebook.jpg

The article said the F1 organisation wants to race this weekend...although they are aware the weather is stormy/bad

I think the issue will be even if the track is fine people and the teams still have to get to track/all the equipment really needs to be built by Wednesday and the red warning will still be in place till Thursday so it will be tight.

There will be a race...
View attachment 2174213
The article said the F1 organisation wants to race this weekend...although they are aware the weather is stormy/bad
I think that, in the end, it will mostly depends on what the authorities decide. I can't imagine f1 cancelling it on their own (they didn't do it in Jeddah even when a rocket exploded right next to the circuit so i don't see why they would do it for the weather). If they extend the red weather warning further and don't allow people gathering there will be nothing f1 could do except cancelling. If this happen i wonder if they will put the GP later in the season or if they will just do 22 GP instead of 23.

I think that, in the end, it will mostly depends on what the authorities decide. I can't imagine f1 cancelling it on their own (they didn't do it in Jeddah even when a rocket exploded right next to the circuit so i don't see why they would do it for the weather). If they extend the red weather warning further and don't allow people gathering there will be nothing f1 could do except cancelling. If this happen i wonder if they will put the GP later in the season or if they will just do 22 GP instead of 23.
I think this is the universe insisting F1 isn't allowed to keep making the calendar longer. 22 races is more than enough.

Reactions: 9
The situation looks complicated. Everyone at the track has been asked to evacuate in the next 30 minutes. There is a flood starting... 😟 I just hope everyone at the track and the people living in this area will be alright.

---

Look at him 😍😍

1) this rain doesn't look good. at all.
I hope whoever is responsible for decisions will have common sense and will act accordingly. Of course I'd like to see the race, but with conditions like that, first and foremost safety for everyone, including fans that would travel there and people working around the circuit, is absolutely a priority.

2) Carlos so pretty :love::love::love: such a prince.
If there will be no race it'd be enough for Ferrari to just post his photos (and Sharl's)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
it's so quiet, I would say it's a calm before the storm, but taking into account the weather situation, I don't want to say it and I don't want it to literally mean that....

this season honestly feels like it started and never started at the same time, it seems like in the off season ironically there was more going on :ROFLMAO: Or maybe it's just my post-Miami phase (still) :LOL::LOL::LOL:

In the meantime I decided to check Cyril, so here's some things I found:
1) no idea what the hell it's about, but it's so Cyril:
57e1339adc17aea48050c095ab16fc4dcb4a2890.jpg

2) I can't paste the vids here, link leads to one :LOL:

3) last but not least:
067f6d0ce6647ab7cfef5a49c10a59afc205ce71.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.