F1 chatter #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a mΓͺme for everyone, you might want to save it to use across the season 🀣🀣 particularly you @1millionjellybeans πŸ˜‚
View attachment 2036547
Just got home from my lush dinner to find this πŸ˜‹ and the fact that the thread had gone bat tit crazy 🀣. If @aidil was a mod I reckon @Rayne would have been banned ages ago for her Horny for Horner campaign.
---
You’re making it really difficult for me not to make an Alonso joke here.
Take my husbands name out your damn mouth 🀣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The northern lights have been visible on our North coast quite a few times over the last few weeks. It’s only 20-30 mins from me but it’s too late for me and I’m always in bed πŸ˜….

Where Is Mr Carlos hot chilli pepper Sainz in this photo montage?? 😳
I've seen them so often this winter that I didn't even bother to go out of bed the day after this, when it was even stronger πŸ˜‚

Sorry about Carlos not being a part of it, but here he is 😘
02b18799e15c9528594babc1ad18aef7.jpg

---
Who would have thought wearing a hoodie when it is 30Β° outside is a bad idea? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why? Just why?
I'd be turning around as soon as I got out if I wore a hoodie in that weather πŸ˜‚ Or strip it off as fast as I could πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've seen them so often this winter that I didn't even bother to go out of bed the day after this, when it was even stronger πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2036816
---

Why? Just why?
I'd be turning around as soon as I got out if I wore a hoodie in that weather πŸ˜‚ Or strip it off as fast as I could πŸ˜‚
I knew this photo I took of him would go viral 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just got home from my lush dinner to find this πŸ˜‹ and the fact that the thread had gone bat tit crazy 🀣. If @aidil was a mod I reckon @Rayne would have been banned ages ago for her Horny for Horner campaign.
---

Take my husbands name out your damn mouth 🀣
I forgive @Rayne for her poor choice in men, her top bants saves her. Just πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2036816
---

Why? Just why?
Sexy Carlos.

Lando is an idiot. But he's my idiot and I love him.

View attachment 2036840

Niall and Lando crossover! ❀ ❀ ❀
Niall and Lando and me threesome dreams. These two is a crossover I didn't expect.

Just WHAT is in the water at AM? Lance looking good here!
Lancelot is just getting better and better. I will have to arrange for a bigger train for us all. More people joining the train. He's just so beautiful and sexy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lancelot is just getting better and better. I will have to arrange for a bigger train for us all. More people joining the train. He's just so beautiful and sexy.
Nothing beats this one picture of Lance πŸ₯΅
0c1a58faf4ac1b6ee91c953b50594b78.jpg

It's probably just all my teenage dreams of having a quarterback cowboy coming to the surface, but damn, it makes me feral 🀀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just WHAT is in the water at AM? Lance looking good here!
lance has to stop doing this, i don’t have room in my feelings for another driver.

this side profile combined with those boat pictures and his complete monotone lispy speaking voice?! i cannot 🫠🫠
---
This was my view the other night, taken two meteres away from my house and towards the road πŸ˜‚ it was so strong it was visible all the way to Scotland πŸ˜…

And because I ended up talking politics, here are some pics as a redemtion:
View attachment 2036737View attachment 2036740View attachment 2036742View attachment 2036743View attachment 2036744View attachment 2036746
minttu i appreciate all of this πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ but you MISSED SOMEONE 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly if I look at just pictures of Lance and not videos he’s hot but the second he opens his mouth he looses me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly if I look at just pictures of Lance and not videos he’s hot but the second he opens his mouth he looses me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬
Honestly, at the AM fan thing I went to last month they played a video that the drivers had recorded for the fans and everyone in the room was giggling (in a good humoured way) during Lance's bit because my god, more wooden than the whole of Sherwood Forest!! 🀭

• Haha
lance has to stop doing this, i don’t have room in my feelings for another driver.

this side profile combined with those boat pictures and his complete monotone lispy speaking voice?! i cannot 🫠🫠
---

minttu i appreciate all of this πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ but you MISSED SOMEONE 😭😭
He's getting enough attention from you πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly, at the AM fan thing I went to last month they played a video that the drivers had recorded for the fans and everyone in the room was giggling (in a good humoured way) during Lance's bit because my god, more wooden than the whole of Sherwood Forest!! 🀭
girl i have never heard a more flat voice in my life. like he would be fired from so many jobs like β€œlance, can you sound a little more interested in the product?” there’s vocal fry and then there’s lance. but i can change him! maybe!
---
He's getting enough attention from you πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚
this is true 🀣🀣

• Haha
Oh sweet baby Jesus...this just popped up on my insta. Look at these 2 future Daddies 🀣🀣🀣.
Tbf I'd have 100% tried to cop off with Alonso in my late teens but Checo? 🀣

• Haha
Oh sweet baby Jesus...this just popped up on my insta. Look at these 2 future Daddies 🀣🀣🀣.
Tbf I'd have 100% tried to cop off with Alonso in my late teens but Checo? 🀣
The fact that Alonso is 8 years older then Checo makes this pic even more crazy πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some of their answers are brilliant and most of them saying Carlos would be the one to get married in Vegas but not to who πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning everyone hope you all had a good day yesterday if you were celebrating I cannot wait to get to my bed only getting home now after being in work from yesterday 😳 but very excited for quali and f2 today ❀
Stewardle 270 2/6

🟩πŸŸ₯⬆⬆⬇⬇
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.