F1 Chatter #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAPPY NEW THREAD!!!

I am just checking some pictures and my favourite item from testing is SHARL'S NOTEBOOK

It looks like a standard normal school notebook and for some reason I find it absolutely hilarious.
I wanted to by a notebook myself to write down things about the season, now I feel inspired to buy a pink one, as Sharl's support from the distance, I'll give it some thought

also, someone on tumblr made a suggestion when the phonecase was first seen, that maybe Charles drew it himself, I forgot to write it here earlier, but everytime I thnk of it for the last two days, I cannot stop laughing about it :LOL::LOL:

Now I will catch up with the testing a bit

View attachment 1987052View attachment 1987053
View attachment 1987054
THE BURN BOOK NOTEBOOK IS BACK!

it surprised me that he writes in it in english though. plus, i also really wanted it to be his Very Secret Diary:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
in addition to what @LaBlonde posted - indeed, these pictures will not stop Lestappen fanfics from being created, that's for sure
I haven't checked yet, but is there a way to watch these press conferences

9cd3159db0d2aa6564e2bca981309a5797459e35.jpg

also
obligatory Lewis for the new thread
1bd1c6f0eb6c88112c7ed6c3afc79be5ae4b088a.jpg

---
PS @Platformcrocs I posted this before seeing your last post with Lewis, but I guess there's no such thing as too much Lewis pics:ROFLMAO:
---
added:
Toto for the new thread, a must have
I also liked Merc episode, on the contrary to the narrative Christian would like to present, it showed Toto's totally human side.
I think he was shown in a very likeable way, as if the producers themselves kind of liked him, especially his fondness towards George after Silversone crush.

5ebf6b7b9b011798e7a7a57f5ac3caeab17e299f.jpg
669f7d3d65f51e3b01f6546227d2666c4ef520dd.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i’ve probably read it tbh oops i’ve said too much

aidil don’t make me drop my sharl and max essay here 🤣😉 (i maintain that daniel and charles are the only other drivers max feels any strong positive feelings about tbh)
They’re like Voldemort and Harry - they need to fight each other or they have nothing 🤣

*insert that video of Max mansplaining and Sharl walking off mid-chat*

I CANNOT DEAL WITH HIS NOTEBOOK. I've never seen those pics of his writing before and it's ended me.

"Dear Diary,

How long must I endure this torment? I am the chosen one and the world should be falling at my feet."

Also I'm on the final episode of DTS - the producers asked how his season has been and it immediately cut to his angry NOOOOOOOOO at the French GP. I can't breathe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re like Voldemort and Harry - they need to fight each other or they have nothing 🤣

*insert that video of Max mansplaining and Sharl walking off mid-chat*

I CANNOT DEAL WITH HIS NOTEBOOK. I've never seen those pics of his writing before and it's ended me.

"Dear Diary,

How long must I endure this torment? I am the chosen one and the world should be falling at my feet."

Also I'm on the final episode of DTS - the producers asked how his season has been and it immediately cut to his angry NOOOOOOOOO at the French GP. I can't breathe 🤣
his diary is absolutely pages of why have you forsaken me, god sends his greatest battles to his prettiest soldiers etc

i’ve still only heard that scream once because it caused me so much pain and i try and mute whenever i feel it’s coming in a montage or something 🤦🏼‍♀️ i have never forgiven the f1 youtube account for using it in their cute doodle videos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
his diary is absolutely pages of why have you forsaken me, god sends his greatest battles to his prettiest soldiers etc

i’ve still only heard that scream once because it caused me so much pain and i try and mute whenever i feel it’s coming in a montage or something 🤦🏼‍♀️ i have never forgiven the f1 youtube account for using it in their cute doodle videos!
The Red Flags podcast always use it on their soundboard and every time I wince 🤣 The pure unbridled RAGE is almost not safe for anyone’s ears without prior warning 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just started ep.4 with Mick
not even 10 mins and I am teary eyed. Not only this, I just saw little baby Max from the old vids and it makes me think about how tough Jos was to him, and I suddenly want them all to be friends and Lewis and Max hugging and all this, I am way too hormonal for this all today

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Red Flags podcast always use it on their soundboard and every time I wince 🤣 The pure unbridled RAGE is almost not safe for anyone’s ears without prior warning 💀
the RAGE of it is crazy, especially from him because his rants were usually of the i am stupid or what are you doooooiing variety so it was so unexpected. it is not safe for anyone’s ears expect mattia’s.

in the full version it’s weirdly the little gulp/gasp noise he makes after the scream that gets me. it’s like in that moment, he knows it’s over, he knows he just yelled and it probably went into the live footage, he knows that’s gonna get memed, he knows he’s going to get asked about it, he hates the car, he feels betrayed by ferrari in general, he’s too pretty for this, the season is done.

• Heart

not to mention using it in the video montage shown during FIA gala
I am still mad about it

#justiceforSharl
---
guys, I saw all these gifs on tumblr that show Pierre asking about gossip, we need to find a way to bring him here :LOL:
---
omg, I wanted to find Cyril's pic to post in the new thread (#traditions) and his racing started and there are new pictures and also clips (that I am not able to post, but they're on tumblr)

CLIVE ❤❤

0ccb5a3c452a95380d284441de7c61257c5dc36d.jpg

I love how some people posted his pics with a little crown and "the return of the king" also makes an appearance there

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just finished the Alpha Tauri episode and i am all emotionnal. It's great to this the Yukierre friendship, i wished they did the same with Carlando instead of creating this fake rivalry nobody believes in. I think this year will be really important for Yuki, with Pierre gone he might give him this little push to become even better (a little like Lando when Carlos went to Ferrari). But if he doesn't improve or he is easily beated by Nyck, i think it will be the end of his f1 career 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A REAL enemied to lovers fanfic would be Max and Lewis.
I swear down that if Lewis retires it'll be a Senna/Prost situation and Max will be begging him to come back because beating him was his main motivation
---
Slytherin vibes 🤣
Try Pride and Prejudice- who would be Mr. Darcy and have to realise the error of their ways and then have to fix themselves???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i’ve probably read it tbh oops i’ve said too much

aidil don’t make me drop my sharl and max essay here 🤣😉 (i maintain that daniel and charles are the only other drivers max feels any strong positive feelings about tbh)
Read it or wrote it???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bleeping hate it 😂😂 the ultimate jumpscare

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.