F1 Chatter #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the Monte Carlo rally this weekend and these guys are crazy. Going at 180 kph where i will barely drive at 40 πŸ˜‚
They are insane, I'd probably go 60, maybe 80kph there, and even then I'd almost tit my pants while doing it πŸ˜‚
Only because I'm used to twists and turns on the roads here.πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good job you guys can’t see me flying around the country lanes near me πŸ‘€

• Haha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVOURITE ELKIE! πŸ₯ΉπŸ’• She needs steak for dinner! 😎
I actually forgot that it was her birthday today πŸ˜…πŸ˜­ Got a reminder from her insurance πŸ˜‚ So we've been out playing, cuddling and she had the best piece of raw food I could find in the freezer, and she'll get a piece of dried fish now, as a little treatπŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I actually forgot that it was her birthday today πŸ˜…πŸ˜­ Got a reminder from her insurance πŸ˜‚ So we've been out playing, cuddling and she had the best piece of raw food I could find in the freezer, and she'll get a piece of dried fish now, as a little treatπŸ₯°
Dog mum goals πŸ₯Ή It was my dog’s birthday two weeks ago and I took him out for fish and chips 🀣

• Heart
Dog mum goals πŸ₯Ή It was my dog’s birthday two weeks ago and I took him out for fish and chips 🀣
That sounds amazing!
I was thinking about taking her to McDonald's today, but some raw food when she hasn't gotten any since before Christmas was okay, and I overlooked that she ate it on my carpet πŸ˜…
She's gonna have the breath of death after the dried fish, can't wait for her to come up and thank me for itπŸ˜‚

Dammit Kimi!
I don't want you to retire!!!

Now is the time to drown my sorrows of being a Ferrari fan 😭

• Haha
HOW MANY RETIREMENTS NOW?!

That sounds amazing!
I was thinking about taking her to McDonald's today, but some raw food when she hasn't gotten any since before Christmas was okay, and I overlooked that she ate it on my carpet πŸ˜…
She's gonna have the breath of death after the dried fish, can't wait for her to come up and thank me for itπŸ˜‚
I love taking my old boy for some nugs at the Golden Arches! 🀣 Oh god why do we put up with their gross breath?! 🐟

• Haha
HOW MANY RETIREMENTS NOW?!

I love taking my old boy for some nugs at the Golden Arches! 🀣 Oh god why do we put up with their gross breath?! 🐟
My only reason for putting up with her fishy breath is this:
Snapchat-1394107208.jpg

Her laying on my lap and watching F1 with me πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚

I think we're up to six retirements now πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread! Not quite as tense as making one on a live race 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.