Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a very unpopular opinion but I thought Yewande was so annoying on the show as well
No i couldn't stand her on the show either especially as she was leaving still cringe how she sat on dannys knee 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe Luca will go back to Saffron Barker
I wouldn’t have thought after what he said on a podcast that he didn’t feel it everyone knew it was her. I don’t think you will see him with anyone will be on the low key for a while

Reactions: 2
Millie Court on the packet ❄🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
6es
Yea he’s done so well for himself. I think he was doing something similar before LI though…I think?!! Chris Hughes also seems to have made it post LI! Wonder how the current crop will fare in a few years!
Yes, Josh Denzel and Chris Hughes
Yea he’s done so well for himself. I think he was doing something similar before LI though…I think?!! Chris Hughes also seems to have made it post LI! Wonder how the current crop will fare in a few years!
Yes, both Josh Denzel and Chris Hughes are doing very well for themselves in terms of getting presenting gigs. I agree that it'll interesting to see who'll be successful in years to come. All the Love Islanders want to big stars, therefore I think there's going to be a lot of falling out and jealousy amongst them in order to achieve their aims in the fame industry.

Reactions: 1
Yes, both Josh Denzel and Chris Hughes are doing very well for themselves in terms of getting presenting gigs. I agree that it'll interesting to see who'll be successful in years to come. All the Love Islanders want to big stars, therefore I think there's going to be a lot of falling out and jealousy amongst them in order to achieve their aims in the fame industry.

Reactions: 1
I do see though that all the comments on the tik tok are saying that same .. that Millie is on the packet ❄! I wouldn’t have a clue but 🤷‍♀️
i don’t think she’d be wanting a McDonald’s if she was. I don’t see it myself she just looks pissed

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.