Ex-Love Islanders #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe burrows is doing documentary on show romances, those pap pictures of her and that guy from too hot to handle we're all staged to see how long till they got into press!! I actually am so intrigued. They did seem so random so I'm glad there's reason for it.
Ex islanders love fronting a documentary, that’s Zara Mcdermott, Olivia Attwood now Chloe

Reactions: 4
Just saw an article on why Jess Gale split from Callum. That girl doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together. Can't string a somewhat meaningful sentence together. Couldn't stand them both in their own series, same in All Stars.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jess’s article was a completely waste of time - I found out something very didn’t like… this could be anything from he was messaging other girls to he wears shoes without socks….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So appsrently Callum had a fling with Anna-May from s9 and that’s the ‘something Jess didn’t like’

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The welsh 19 year old from last years winter series , she was on the show about two weeks, very boring,

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched Chloe burrow’s documentary I think she’s done a pretty good job and it was really intriguing to see how the whole showmance relationships work

I also watched the Zara McDermott documentary about Ibiza she’s really good at presenting to. I think Olivia Attwood just edges it though I love everything she presents.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched Chloe burrow’s documentary I think she’s done a pretty good job and it was really intriguing to see how the whole showmance relationships work

I also watched the Zara McDermott documentary about Ibiza she’s really good at presenting to. I think Olivia Attwood just edges it though I love everything she presents.
Ross Kemp who?😂

Reactions: 1