Ex-Love Islanders #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read that Lauren Simons (CBB & A Real Housewive) daughter is in talks to go on the next love island. So they haven’t learned that we just want normal people yet 🙄
Tbf her daughter was never on RHOC, I’ve only ever seen pics of her recently she was never in the public eye unlike the Ward daughters etc.
Lauren is crazy so I kinda hope her girl is too😂

Reactions: 1
Tbf her daughter was never on RHOC, I’ve only ever seen pics of her recently she was never in the public eye unlike the Ward daughters etc.
Lauren is crazy so I kinda hope her girl is too😂
I had no idea who Lauren was until CBB, I just saw the article saying her influencer daughter was in talks for love island. I would rather see people with normal jobs, not influencers and celebrities kids, but if she is crazy I might make an exception 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had no idea who Lauren was until CBB, I just saw the article saying her influencer daughter was in talks for love island. I would rather see people with normal jobs, not influencers and celebrities kids, but if she is crazy I might make an exception 😂
Real Housewives of Cheshire was tv gold in its early seasons before the OG cast all started leaving!
she isn’t an influencer haha her insta has no sponsored content/ads and all that. She’s only got about 5k followers

Reactions: 6
I want the unhinged love island back, bring back the alcohol and NORMAL PEOPLE, and stop cutting the juicy conversations out pls xx

Reactions: 32
Realistically, they way ex islanders talk about the impact on their mental health, why would any normal everyday person want to put themselves through that?

Reactions: 12
I miss those days 💔💔💔
I think it’s run its course now. I enjoyed All Stars and Games as it was a bit of a change up. But I think the only way it can be revived is to recruit from actual applications rather than scouting people, and stopping with the scripted chats. Go back to how it was in the early seasons.

Unseen bits show the real side to them, being normal and having fun.

Reactions: 16
I think it’s run its course now. I enjoyed All Stars and Games as it was a bit of a change up. But I think the only way it can be revived is to recruit from actual applications rather than scouting people, and stopping with the scripted chats. Go back to how it was in the early seasons.

Unseen bits show the real side to them, being normal and having fun.
I’ll be watching as ever but yeh it just needs to end after this year tbh. It’s tired and dated like most of ITV’s programming

Reactions: 8
I’ll be watching as ever but yeh it just needs to end after this year tbh. It’s tired and dated like most of ITV’s programming
Same, me too. It’s just habit now to watch it.

I remember back when S2 was shown and loads of us at work would talk about it. Now it’s never mentioned.

Reactions: 6
I never watched LI Aus but that Zac that Lucinda was with seems like a proper loser 🤣 going on for days about someone from the worst season of Love Island like anyone actually cares/is shocked that she was using him for ‘fame’ 🤣

Reactions: 2
I never watched LI Aus but that Zac that Lucinda was with seems like a proper loser 🤣 going on for days about someone from the worst season of Love Island like anyone actually cares/is shocked that she was using him for ‘fame’ 🤣
He was a gaslighting hole. I can’t bring myself to listen to his podcasts as his voice sets me off.

He was a gaslighting hole. I can’t bring myself to listen to his podcasts as his voice sets me off.
Yeah I’ve not watched any of the podcasts but judging by the comments everyone seems to think he’s a prick anyway!? Seems to me he’s just trying to change the narrative because he came across the badly on the show

Yeah I’ve not watched any of the podcasts but judging by the comments everyone seems to think he’s a prick anyway!? Seems to me he’s just trying to change the narrative because he came across the badly on the show
Other than him, Lucinda and Trent it was a good series. I adored the winners. It’s worth a watch, I prefer the Aussie ones as they seem less forced.

• Heart
I don’t know what’s worse. Belle Hassan’s inability to match her foundation to her skin or her tiktok video saying she’s done “research” that SPF causes cancer

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know what’s worse. Belle Hassan’s inability to match her foundation to her skin or her tiktok video saying she’s done “research” that SPF causes cancer
Wow the colour!!Shes a MUA too!Just looked at her SPF TikTok,dear me🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I had to block Belle on Tiktok ages ago and it's so petty but it was because the way she felt the need to tap her god awful nails constantly on everything used to wind me up so much :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
My first thought also - was wondering why no one was talking about it 😳😆
Loool she did a follow up trying to dig her way out of it but it’s backfired spectacularly. Looking forward to her coming on SM in a few months crying cos she’s got a melanoma or something 🙄

Reactions: 1