Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eve on Instagram stories calling what is happening in America “scuffles” exactly the same as what Laura Kuenssberg said 😂 she’s such a great journalist

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't understand how working in a bar contributes to her oxford degree? even in germany she didn't seem to be doing any work, like how is this part of her degree?
Also, i'm from Spain and the bars and restaurants are really struggling with Covid restrictions so if she comes to Spain I doubt that she will find any work as there are thousands of people jobless and this specific sector has been struggling for months and a lot of them have been forced to close. Can't she just stay in the UK, is it that difficult?

Reactions: 12
Or, as a monetised youtuber, produce a weekly vlog in Spanish?
that’s the sort of freelancing she could actually do! Use your platform, jobbydrawers!

Reactions: 15
She really loves tweeting the blatantly obvious and calling it journalism

Reactions: 17
Eve on Instagram stories calling what is happening in America “scuffles” exactly the same as what Laura Kuenssberg said 😂 she’s such a great journalist
I will never get over how much Eve claims to be pro-Labour yet worships at the altar of Laura Kuenssberg.

Reactions: 17
I saw this today. I think the word ‘hate’ is too strong if she is referring to this thread. I think if you put ‘your life’ on social media then it is only natural that people will disagree with you about some things and call you out over COVID restrictions etc. I’m not sure she would be able to handle the criticism in journalism and to describe herself as a journalist now seems more than a little pretentious.

BBCE426F-404D-4A12-817B-70908AD885FB.png

Reactions: 7
I will never get over how much Eve claims to be pro-Labour yet worships at the altar of Laura Kuenssberg.
I don’t think eve even voted labour in the last election, I can’t remember for sure though

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen her film pictures from Christmas, she shouldn’t have put the picture of her brother on her Instagram, he’s just in his pants, which is very normal but to put that on her Instagram I don’t think is appropriate

Reactions: 3
I don’t think eve even voted labour in the last election, I can’t remember for sure though
She voted Lib Dem but voted strategically she said, and said she would have voted Labour were it not different circumstances from what I remember.

Reactions: 4
I literally couldn't bear to continue following her on Instagram, the constant politics and passive aggressive comments 😭 and I find it so unfair how she just expects to find a job in Spain that easily, the job market in Spain isn't good right now even for the locals and she should think more about the people that are in urgent need. I'm sure she's got some disposable income, she's a YouTuber

Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched her latest video? She says Oxford have told her she has to go abroad and if not she won’t be allowed to do 4th year basically, which I don’t believe. She’s also planning on doing a job in a languages school out there

Reactions: 18
Has anyone watched her latest video? She says Oxford have told her she has to go abroad and if not she won’t be allowed to do 4th year basically, which I don’t believe. She’s also planning on doing a job in a languages school out there
As if universities weren’t facing enough pressure to justify tuition fees for online education, they must be bored if they want a lawsuit too!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's actually infuriating to listen to, her rant about her going to Spain was her trying to justify herself because she must KNOW deep down that even if it's legal to do so, it's still morally wrong. Describing the fact that she had covid as "that was a risk I took upon myself"... no, she put herself and every SINGLE person she was in contact with at risk. People like her are the reason numbers will continue to rise. She's lucky to still have her health after having covid, but is willing to jeopardise that and the health of those around her so she can say she had a picture-perfect year abroad.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did you know Eve has birthdays? Part 2
And its not even been her birthday yet 🤦‍♀️
And she complained about people in July August September October having better birthdays then her in her vlog 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 380615
View attachment 380616
View attachment 380626
This!!! She talks about her birthday in every single video/tweet. My birthday was in January too, I haven't seen any of my close family or friends in a year because I live abroad, and the same thing has happened to so many other people?? Like get over yourself please, you had so many amazing opportunities and went on holidays this year, saw dozens of friends and even your family on Christmas.

• Heart
Did you know Eve has birthdays? Part 2
And its not even been her birthday yet 🤦‍♀️
And she complained about people in July August September October having better birthdays then her in her vlog 🤦‍♀️
So tone deaf, and yes Eve you are 'smug'.
We're getting disturbingly close to some people having 2 pandemic birthdays (Mine included 😶)

Reactions: 9
Just selfish and self-centred as always. Nothing new to see here guys!!! Eve in lala land

Reactions: 5
Yeh it annoyed me in her video where she talks about "July August September" babies and how good they had it near the start of the video, and she genuinely looks annoyed at them.

My birthday was in september but Eve I didnt see anyone because I respected social distancing... I just facetimed some friends the next weekend and got a nice ready meal from Tesco. That was literally it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.