Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t keep up with Eve anymore but it’s quite funny she doesn’t realise how little nobody cares about her year abroad...like I would even understand tweeting about it once, yep that’s tit I’m sorry Eve I know that you’d be looking forward to it. But once is enough you know.
I haven’t seen my family since Dec 2019 now and I haven’t tweeted about it or put how sad I am on social media anywhere (except Tattle lol) because I know people who have lost family and friends due to covid. Ultimately while it is hard for me and yes I’m allowed to be upset - my family will still be there when this is over. Similarly she can go to Spain after the pandemic or after her degree...like Spain will still be there when this is all over you know? People don’t need a constant reminder of her losing her year abroad, because people do have it worse and I’m sorry but if you take a step back in the bigger scheme of things it really doesn’t matter at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know we are leaving/have left the EU but my first thought would be that they’re celebrating New Years and just celebrating a bit early??
she just really thinks she’s better than her home town now doesn’t she?
Well done for travelling Eve, it’s great to do so but you aren’t a better person because you have.

Reactions: 8
I’m ngl eve is beyond dramatic. I’m in quite a similar situation to her. I feel like by now people should’ve stopped getting their hopes up for stuff lol, I knew 2 months ago my 21st would be cancelled but idc anymore. At least I got
To celebrate my 20th before the pandemic which I’m pretty sure she did too? Like at this point with all the stuff going on in the world it’s really easy to shrug things like placement years and birthday celebrations off. I’m pretty sure everyone had an amazing birthday planned eve. This is al dramatic🤣 if I missed my bday last year when the pandemic was new I think I would’ve been devastated and activated a little drama queen but come on now it’s been nearly a year, disappointment is inevitable. At this point I literally can’t be bothered to complain about this because at least I’m financially stable and healthy which she is. I’m not even an influencer but I don’t like complaining about stupid stuff too much even if it really affects me because my friends could see it who could be going through way way worse.

Reactions: 9
Wtf lol it's actually quite mad how different her version of a low-key, bleak year is to how I've spent my year.
View attachment 364335View attachment 364336
like sorry but I'm actually in shock?? I haven't stepped foot back in a pub since March and haven't visited anywhere outside my local area. Yet eves been to Edinburgh, Cornwall, center parcs, Stratford, Cornwall again, Manchester, Edinburgh again, Glasgow, Berlin, Hamburg, Poland and back home again. And we're expected to feel so sorry for her that she's had it a bit rough 🥺💔 Jesus I'd love to see a busy year for her if this is how she gets about during a global pandemic
I live near Cardiff and my boyfriend lives near Liverpool and I haven’t even been able to stay at his house because of the pandemic

Eve is absolutely ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"I look cool, a bit too edgy for West Bromwich" - Is her only personality trait being better than everyone else in her home town?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"I look cool, a bit too edgy for West Bromwich" - Is her only personality trait being better than everyone else in her home town?
Because nobody in West Bromwich has ever worn a leather coat? We love a trendsetting queen.

I hate how so many people go to uni, "become edgy" and then never stop talking about it. My uni was also full of edgy people.

Reactions: 20
"edgy" in the sense just means she's spent some money on herself. It's not hard be "edgy" Eve hun, anyone can buy themselves jacket ;)

Reactions: 8
Can't imagine how her family and friends who perhaps never moved away for uni (or even did, and just have family back at home) feel about her constantly looking down on her home town so smugly. Such a snob

Reactions: 14
Is she ..... really complaining about her landlord asking for her to send her flat key back to Germany

"Thats landlords for you"

Oh baby I wish all my landlord asked for was the key back, instead we had to live without heating for two months because our landlord refused to fix the boiler and we were scared wed be evicted in the middle of the pandemic if we called the council to report them

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is she ..... really complaining about her landlord asking for her to send her flat key back to Germany

"Thats landlords for you"

Oh baby I wish all my landlord asked for was the key back, instead we had to live without heating for two months because our landlord refused to fix the boiler and we were scared wed be evicted in the middle of the pandemic if we called the council to report them
This! I remember her saying that she forgot to hand the key over before leaving Germany, so the issue was her fault? I moved out of my student house in the middle of the first lockdown and we were all asked to post our keys through the door. Of course the landlord wants the key back, it's their property and they probably wouldn't consider returning any deposits until they had the key back.

I'm definitely not pro-landlord, and have also had awful landlords, but this was straight up her doing and I don't know why she was complaining about it.

Reactions: 27
Of course the landlord wants the key back?! Or did she think she could keep the key??

Reactions: 19
This! I remember her saying that she forgot to hand the key over before leaving Germany, so the issue was her fault? I moved out of my student house in the middle of the first lockdown and we were all asked to post our keys through the door. Of course the landlord wants the key back, it's their property and they probably wouldn't consider returning any deposits until they had the key back.

I'm definitely not pro-landlord, and have also had awful landlords, but this was straight up her doing and I don't know why she was complaining about it.
Yeh I'm very antilandlord in general but I feel like Eve has never really had to deal with landlords / renting (apart from once renting in Germany) and is just complaining because shes knows its "trendy" to complain about landlord's.

But it annoys me so much because so many people legitimately have had awful renting experiences, especially in the pandemic where they could end up homeless!

Dunno if you remember but she also complained about her landlord asking her to clean the flat before she moved out in the moving out of Berlin vlog. Well...... Of course you need to clean it? 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yeh I'm very antilandlord in general but I feel like Eve has never really had to deal with landlords / renting (apart from once renting in Germany) and is just complaining because shes knows its "trendy" to complain about landlord's.

But it annoys me so much because so many people legitimately have had awful renting experiences, especially in the pandemic where they could end up homeless!

Dunno if you remember but she also complained about her landlord asking her to clean the flat before she moved out in the moving out of Berlin vlog. Well...... Of course you need to clean it? 🤣
Definitely, I dread to think how she would react if she had a genuine issue. I do remember the cleaning thing - I don't know why that surprised her so much. She also said something about not cleaning because her housemates were still there - was she expecting them to do all of the cleaning? I've had housemates leave without doing any of the cleaning and it really got on my nerves. She's completely out of touch with reality. I think at Oxford it's more common for students to stay in student accomodation after 1st year and to have cleaners (Not 100% on this, but this is the impression I've gotten from Youtube), so I'm wondering if that's part of the reasoning.

Reactions: 14
Definitely, I dread to think how she would react if she had a genuine issue. I do remember the cleaning thing - I don't know why that surprised her so much. She also said something about not cleaning because her housemates were still there - was she expecting them to do all of the cleaning? I've had housemates leave without doing any of the cleaning and it really got on my nerves. She's completely out of touch with reality. I think at Oxford it's more common for students to stay in student accomodation after 1st year and to have cleaners (Not 100% on this, but this is the impression I've gotten from Youtube), so I'm wondering if that's part of the reasoning.
I'm pretty sure they do have cleaners, my sister (at Cambridge) had cleaners every year she was in halls (which they have to do at Cambridge, whereas at Oxford it's normally only 1st and 3rd years who will stay with 2nd years opting to live out) who would at least come and take out their bins. It meant when she was finally in her own flat she didn't realise how much time cleaning took.

Omg I remember her saying she was annoyed about it as her flatmates would still be there but then they all moved out around the same time??? I suppose with her changing her dates for moving out it may have ended up that she left the same time as her flat mate contrary to that originally planned but if I were her I would have edited her endless complaining out??? Made no sense in the resulting vlog. Just goes to show how little effort these “influencers”/“content creators” 🤮 put into their work.

Reactions: 11
Love how she thinks she’s so cool and edgy for collecting vinyls and referring to them as “she” it’s so cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.