Eve Bennett - study YouTuber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the same birthday as her and am planning to make a nice home-cooked meal and Zoom watch a movie with friends :giggle:
She thinks she "deserves" to have her idea of a good birthday. Sit down girl, you ain't special.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everyone will have had a lockdown birthday when this is over. She needs to grow up and get over herself. For my birthday in may I just had a takeaway and watched the telly with my mum and sister. Did she really think she would be able to go to New York for her birthday like she planned??

Reactions: 10
I have the same birthday as her and am planning to make a nice home-cooked meal and Zoom watch a movie with friends :giggle:
She thinks she "deserves" to have her idea of a good birthday. Sit down girl, you ain't special.
My birthday is the same day, too! I'm locked down in Scotland atm, my boyfriend bought a disco light (living alone so he is my support bubble), so we are having a wee disco and Zoom with family and friends. It's tit for everyone, Eve!

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20201231-101631.png

Lol at "journalism Twitter account" and "reporting" 🤣🤣 Mate your not a journalist!

Also "sorry if it upset you :(" is not an apology

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
View attachment 365558

Lol at "journalism Twitter account" and "reporting" 🤣🤣 Mate your not a journalist!

Also "sorry if it upset you :(" is not an apology
Oh right yeah, sorry eve I forgot the general public are reliant on you reporting your Spotify analytics and how many pies you've made. God how would we cope without such top notch journalism hey x x
D638DA23-6D99-41F3-83C0-578C76BF8B11.jpeg
50222B61-67DA-430D-9E8B-C537CB25727A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ah, the non-pology... I became a master of it as a nurse, saying sorry for things that often happened when I wasn't even there!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone will have a birthday under some form of restrictions - mine was during a local lockdown, we shared a cake in the office at work and did my uni work for an impending deadline. I enjoyed it regardless, knowing that once it's safe I'll be able to spend time with my friends. I really don't know what Eve thought was going to happen on her birthday? She wouldn't have been able to see her friends regardless!

Reactions: 7
I expect Eve will jet herself off a country with more lenient restrictions and get some equally stupid friends to join her. Maybe Jade.

Reactions: 9
Her latest tweet stating that HER town is under the same restrictions as they were in March. Eve babes, I hate to break it to you but so are most of us, ur not special.

She's just SO tone deaf to everyone else. Only ever thinks of herself and her own situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When we get to March literally every one on the planet will have had a subdued birthday. Why does Eve act like she's the only one?!
I'm around the same age as Eve and my birthday this year was the day we went into the OG lockdown. I'd love to do something cool for my 21st, but better still, I'd like people to stop dying. Priorities hon x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her latest tweet stating that HER town is under the same restrictions as they were in March. Eve babes, I hate to break it to you but so are most of us, ur not special.

She's just SO tone deaf to everyone else. Only ever thinks of herself and her own situation.
Am I the only understand who is perplex by first quoute? Has she not checked the cases of positive tested people? They are worse than ever before so it’s only a logical step that the restrictions are the same as in March.
Her journalism twitter account is pretty much pathetic. She comes across uneducated by every comment she makes on the pandemic.

Reactions: 5
This comment with your profile photo has me CREASED hahahahahahah

I just don't understand her 'journalism' twitter. A lot of my friends are in student journalism too and their professional Twitters are used to retweet their own articles/their friend's articles, share things they've found interesting and comment on them, etc. It's not them trying to be in the moment reporters when they're not, it's them trying to essentially build an online portfolio and a space for employers to look at to easily see their work.

Reactions: 16
I know we are leaving/have left the EU but my first thought would be that they’re celebrating New Years and just celebrating a bit early??
Literally it could be someone who's European celebrating or something? Or someone doing it early? I would guess 11 is just a coincidence to leaving the EU unless they're literally setting off fireworks that say 'Yay Brexit!'

Reactions: 8
Fireworks have been going off all evening here (am currently comforting a scared cat!), as they do every New Year's Eve. Does she have no common sense/logic?

Reactions: 13
Fireworks have been going off all evening here (am currently comforting a scared cat!), as they do every New Year's Eve. Does she have no common sense/logic?
No. She may be book smart but in every other way she's thick as two short planks.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.