Eve Bennett #3 Oxford grad with a questionable Dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that too and she seems to have said that because now her education is over she won’t be doing it anymore but I have my suspicions she’ll upload a few times a month (maybe 2) so if any sweet AD deals come up she can take them. To start with I don’t think she’ll be being paid that much? I could be wrong but given rental prices and the cost of living crisis she’d be silly to give up the opportunity for potential ads too
I don't think she'll be hurting for money in her new job. It pays around £30k a year.

Will be interesting to see what her last video is, she said it’ll be in a couple of weeks. She also said her aim is to present the news in the future, female newsreaders get a lot of hassle online, I wonder if she’ll wipe her channel so people don’t use it against her

Reactions: 11
I think she is having a reality check with working full time and the office environment being different to uni. Nobody cares about your grades in the office and it’s a very different skill set to being able to revise and memorise things.

I took her tone as she’s expecting to do this for a while then get promoted and just work her way up like it’s easy as anything to get what she wants. Journalism isn’t like that.

Reactions: 14
I think she is having a reality check with working full time and the office environment being different to uni. Nobody cares about your grades in the office and it’s a very different skill set to being able to revise and memorise things.

I took her tone as she’s expecting to do this for a while then get promoted and just work her way up like it’s easy as anything to get what she wants. Journalism isn’t like that.
I didn’t get that tone but to be fair, she has got everything she’s said she wanted - high grades, Oxford, a 1st, a job at Sky. She’s a high achiever and I can see her getting to that position eventually

Reactions: 5
I didn’t get that tone but to be fair, she has got everything she’s said she wanted - high grades, Oxford, a 1st, a job at Sky. She’s a high achiever and I can see her getting to that position eventually
Wonder if she’ll start sounding as weird as someone I went to school with now does… she’s a Sky News correspondent and her accent is bizarre! She has a similar educational background to Eve so we may well see Eve on the news one day

Reactions: 2
30k isnt a lot in london tbf, she could probably earn more than that in sponsorships
I'm just now catching up on this thread! Does anybody know how much she could expect yearly from her already existing monetized videos? I know it's probably going to be less and less each year if she doesn't keep her channel active and even in the first place it's probably not much if she doesn't uplaod, but she'd still be getting paid from youtube just from people watching her video backlog, right?

TalkBeckyTalk was a BBC correspondent and she was told to stop her YouTube channel, but that may be because she's on camera at work. I wonder if Sky will ask the same of Eve. At least she won't drop her job to make tit videos like Becky, I'm fairly sure.

Reactions: 1
I'm just now catching up on this thread! Does anybody know how much she could expect yearly from her already existing monetized videos? I know it's probably going to be less and less each year if she doesn't keep her channel active and even in the first place it's probably not much if she doesn't uplaod, but she'd still be getting paid from youtube just from people watching her video backlog, right?
A Youtuber I follow who only has about 15k subscribers made £80 in January when she didn't upload a single video. Eve with that many more subscribers, a bigger backlog of videos, and averaging more views, will easily make a couple hundred quid a month without uploading.

• Wow
A Youtuber I follow who only has about 15k subscribers made £80 in January when she didn't upload a single video. Eve with that many more subscribers, a bigger backlog of videos, and averaging more views, will easily make a couple hundred quid a month without uploading.
not to mention a lot of her content is stuff that people will search up, people are always gonna want personal statement advice or Oxford interview tips

Very impressive that she managed to get a job at Sky News. Genuinely very pleased for her. (As a side note, I find it really funny that Eve has more followers than some of the people who actually present on that channel!)

Reactions: 5
She's just posted her quitting YouTube video (although she says not technically quitting but in essence she's done).

She seems a genuinely lovely girl and well done to her for not becoming one of these stupid pointless professional 'content creators'. She's starting a great career and I think her Youtube has clearly helped her on that journey. Personal growth evidenced and what a refreshing sight that is.

Eve, not sure of you ever read your thread and I know this place can be toxic sometimes but if you are reading then well done to you and good luck, you seem like one of the good ones. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Good on her. She’ll go far will Eve and I think she deserves to.

Reactions: 10
seems like shes quit for good but doesnt want to say so incase a good brand deal/sponsorship comes along. i find it admirable that she's one of the few who dont throw their career prospects away for influencing

Reactions: 17
Good for her! I'm sure she will do really well. I expect to see her presenting the 6 o'clock news in a few years' time.

Reactions: 7
I hope she succeeds! It would've been so easy for her to be an influencer like Lydia and Molly, but I'm glad she's stuck to her heart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Really want her to do good things - I hope some of her followers take note and look at her path to follow rather than a lot of the others

Reactions: 9