Eve Bennett #3 Oxford grad with a questionable Dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if it's just my bad eyesight but why does she make the text in her instagram stories impossible to read, it's like this in most of them
She’s too used to shadily hiding her #ad gifted call-outs this way so has started doing it with actual captions as well. Trying to spot the #ad on her Australia posts is a joke!

Reactions: 5
Eve seems to be having a great time in Australia, I'm looking forward to her vlogs. I really enjoyed her Berlin and Seville vlogs back in the day so I'll probably enjoy these too

Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned about breaking up with the bf after the trip, think it has been deleted but I agree. I thought he was her live in chef 😳

Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned about breaking up with the bf after the trip, think it has been deleted but I agree. I thought he was her live in chef 😳
I mentioned that on the previous thread. This is quite a length of time to spend apart when they're still pretty new in the relationship so I wouldn't be surprised if they've both reflected during the break and they may have drifted apart. Of course the break may have the opposite effect too and maybe they'll be even closer when they're back in each other's company.

Reactions: 7
Her posts the other day seemed a bit too natural for someone struggling with the distance in a relationship tbh

I have to say as an Australian (who doesn't live there anymore) I love how much of the East Coast of Aus she's been able to see. Makes me homesick! She's done a good job advertising for this adventure travel agent company, it makes me want to take a holiday home :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Eve looks amazing in her pictures! ☺🥰
I was just thinking this earlier. She looks so much better with some colour in her face doesn't she. She always seems so pale and pasty when she's back home lol. I remember from her days in Seville she looked absolutely beautiful there too. Warm weather clearly agrees with her.

Where have you heard this? Good for her if so, it's tough to get in to journalism so if she's got a foot in the door then she's on her way.
She posted an event she's talking at on her stories which mentions it in their description of her

She posted an event she's talking at on her stories which mentions it in their description of her
Eve Bennett did? I must have missed that on her stories. I thought she was still in Australia??

**Edit** ignore me I've seen it now 🤪

Of course she passed the journalism course with “gold” after all her kvetching about how hard it was and how bad she was at the shorthand. So disingenuous.

Reactions: 20
Of course she passed the journalism course with “gold” after all her kvetching about how hard it was and how bad she was at the shorthand. So disingenuous.
She did give the impression in her vlogs that she was struggling with it but I think Eve has said before she suffers with imposter syndrome quite badly so I think it was probably that. She's generally very genuine usually so she gets a pass from me on this admittedly questionable behaviour.

Reactions: 3
She needs to STFU with her imposter syndrome. It got old around A-level time. When you consistently ace your exams, it just comes across as patronising to viewers to pretend you’ve done badly.

Reactions: 27