Eve Bennett #3 Oxford grad with a questionable Dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to STFU with her imposter syndrome. It got old around A-level time. When you consistently ace your exams, it just comes across as patronising to viewers to pretend you’ve done badly.
Yeah it's definitely a character flaw she should work on I agree.

Reactions: 6
She needs to STFU with her imposter syndrome. It got old around A-level time. When you consistently ace your exams, it just comes across as patronising to viewers to pretend you’ve done badly.
It’s like the video of her saying she got a star in this and a star in that and reads them all out and it’s gone viral on tiktok recently and the comments are everyone saying she could’ve just said I got all a stars. She loves to keep people in suspense as if there’s even a possibility that she isn’t going to pass everything with flying colours.

Reactions: 12
Yeah she doesn’t have imposter syndrome she’s just a smug show off. Remember her GCSE and A Level results videos where she’d sit and reel off every A* separately after saying she was sure she’d done really badly rather than just saying ‘I got A*s in everything’.

Reactions: 14
Thing is, I understand why she feels like that because she doesn’t see herself the same as her rich Oxford peers but sorry Eve. You got a first from Oxford and could afford to do a journalism course in london, you now are working for sky…. (Sorry rank company imo)
You’re not an imposter anymore

Reactions: 21
To be fair I side eye most influencers who claim they have imposter syndrome because I believe they say it to look humble and they really don’t have it. It garners a lot more praise if you act that way, and to be an influencer in the first place you have to have elevated levels of narcissism.

I’m actually happy for Eve with this job! She’s the only one so far from that studytube group that is doing something job wise! And it’s refreshing to see, that she’s not doing something easy work from home and YouTube too, but she’s focusing on her future

Reactions: 27
Her posts the other day seemed a bit too natural for someone struggling with the distance in a relationship tbh
I think it’s one of those where one day she’ll just announce they’ve decided to go their separate ways but are still really good friends. It’s always seemed a very platonic relationship to me and it was like she had to convince herself that she wanted him to be more than just a friend in the first place. In all honesty they probably moved in together out of necessity and to save money as they were both going to be studying in London.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s one of those where one day she’ll just announce they’ve decided to go their separate ways but are still really good friends. It’s always seemed a very platonic relationship to me and it was like she had to convince herself that she wanted him to be more than just a friend in the first place. In all honesty they probably moved in together out of necessity and to save money as they were both going to be studying in London.
I don’t think eve does anything out of necessity

It’s funny how people can look at stuff and see it completely differently. It’s her first relationship and they don’t show a lot of stuff on camera. To me they seem quite natural and seem well suited and she seems happy too

Reactions: 9
Tbh I experienced pretty much the same thing as Eve in that I was close friends with my current boyfriend for 2 years before we got together and I went through a period of having to 'convince' myself that I could see him in that way but once we actually got together there was zero doubt and I'm extremely happy 🤷 so while Eve and Rob could be having problems, I don't think the way they got together means that they necessarily will

wow i forgot about her, its nice to see that she has managed to get into journalism. i still remember her gcse videos where she said she wanted to be a diplomat lol

i remember doing my a levels around the time that her and ruby granger were really big on youtube, and they made me feel sooo tit (even tho i got AAB in the end!) i think it was kind of toxic tbh esp eve with her "i think i really messed up the third paper" ... "i got an a*" and then ruby with her 12 hour long study with me's...

im acc surprised that most studytubers dont seem to be doing anything that successful, the only ones i can think of is eve (journalism) and Paige Y (actuarial) seems like the others kind of fell off.

Reactions: 15
wow i forgot about her, its nice to see that she has managed to get into journalism. i still remember her gcse videos where she said she wanted to be a diplomat lol

i remember doing my a levels around the time that her and ruby granger were really big on youtube, and they made me feel sooo tit (even tho i got AAB in the end!) i think it was kind of toxic tbh esp eve with her "i think i really messed up the third paper" ... "i got an a*" and then ruby with her 12 hour long study with me's...

im acc surprised that most studytubers dont seem to be doing anything that successful, the only ones i can think of is eve (journalism) and Paige Y (actuarial) seems like the others kind of fell off.
I think a lot of them have struggled to move past their studytuber identities. Ruby especially seems to not want to anything other than study and so is struggling to grow and move on from it. I’m glad Eve has found something she’s passionate about and seems to have moved on from this mindset. She’s also always seemed the most down to earth.

Reactions: 16
I think a lot of them have struggled to move past their studytuber identities. Ruby especially seems to not want to anything other than study and so is struggling to grow and move on from it. I’m glad Eve has found something she’s passionate about and seems to have moved on from this mindset. She’s also always seemed the most down to earth.
Agreed she seems to be one of the only ones that is actually progressing with her life. Good for her and I expect that we will gradually start to see her do less and less Youtube going forward. In a few years I bet she'll be done altogether with it as she builds an actual career. In the meantime the likes of Ruby will still be living at home reading books all day and Jade will be fully entrenched in some sort of MLM scam venture.

Reactions: 16
only saw brief clip on tiktok of her been interviewed in a podcast but sounded like she has no plans to go back to Youtube

only saw brief clip on tiktok of her been interviewed in a podcast but sounded like she has no plans to go back to Youtube
I saw that too and she seems to have said that because now her education is over she won’t be doing it anymore but I have my suspicions she’ll upload a few times a month (maybe 2) so if any sweet AD deals come up she can take them. To start with I don’t think she’ll be being paid that much? I could be wrong but given rental prices and the cost of living crisis she’d be silly to give up the opportunity for potential ads too

Reactions: 7
Fair play to her, she has a full time job she needs to focus on, and has probably exhausted a lot of video ideas now. I hope she does a thankyou/bye video though so her fans know she’s moving onto her next chapter.

It feels like just yesterday she was commenting obsessively on every video posted by the Gleam Team 😂

It's clear she grew out of Youtube a few years ago, probably at least in part because of her academically perfect identity, and how this was really doing her a disservice. Happy to see her move onto bigger and better things in the real world

Reactions: 5