Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newtoyou

VIP Member
Will be interesting to see what her last video is, she said it’ll be in a couple of weeks. She also said her aim is to present the news in the future, female newsreaders get a lot of hassle online, I wonder if she’ll wipe her channel so people don’t use it against her

Reactions: 11

kaaa2

VIP Member
I hope any kids that watched her YouTube for help with their exams etc continue to look up to her and aspire to do what she’s done 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Lola123

VIP Member
I think it’s one of those where one day she’ll just announce they’ve decided to go their separate ways but are still really good friends. It’s always seemed a very platonic relationship to me and it was like she had to convince herself that she wanted him to be more than just a friend in the first place. In all honesty they probably moved in together out of necessity and to save money as they were both going to be studying in London.
I don’t think eve does anything out of necessity

It’s funny how people can look at stuff and see it completely differently. It’s her first relationship and they don’t show a lot of stuff on camera. To me they seem quite natural and seem well suited and she seems happy too

Reactions: 9

kaaa2

VIP Member
Really want her to do good things - I hope some of her followers take note and look at her path to follow rather than a lot of the others

Reactions: 9

gem106

Eve’s latest video really was just so lovely. So happy to see her following the past she wants to go down and achieving success

Reactions: 8

Lola123

VIP Member
only saw brief clip on tiktok of her been interviewed in a podcast but sounded like she has no plans to go back to Youtube
I saw that too and she seems to have said that because now her education is over she won’t be doing it anymore but I have my suspicions she’ll upload a few times a month (maybe 2) so if any sweet AD deals come up she can take them. To start with I don’t think she’ll be being paid that much? I could be wrong but given rental prices and the cost of living crisis she’d be silly to give up the opportunity for potential ads too

Reactions: 7

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned about breaking up with the bf after the trip, think it has been deleted but I agree. I thought he was her live in chef 😳
I mentioned that on the previous thread. This is quite a length of time to spend apart when they're still pretty new in the relationship so I wouldn't be surprised if they've both reflected during the break and they may have drifted apart. Of course the break may have the opposite effect too and maybe they'll be even closer when they're back in each other's company.

sheleg

VIP Member
Good for her! I'm sure she will do really well. I expect to see her presenting the 6 o'clock news in a few years' time.

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
She needs to STFU with her imposter syndrome. It got old around A-level time. When you consistently ace your exams, it just comes across as patronising to viewers to pretend you’ve done badly.
Yeah it's definitely a character flaw she should work on I agree.

Reactions: 6

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
Eve looks amazing in her pictures! ☺🥰
I was just thinking this earlier. She looks so much better with some colour in her face doesn't she. She always seems so pale and pasty when she's back home lol. I remember from her days in Seville she looked absolutely beautiful there too. Warm weather clearly agrees with her.

Asgyui

VIP Member
only saw brief clip on tiktok of her been interviewed in a podcast but sounded like she has no plans to go back to Youtube

Melier

VIP Member
Her posts the other day seemed a bit too natural for someone struggling with the distance in a relationship tbh

pineapplesandcheese

I think it’s one of those where one day she’ll just announce they’ve decided to go their separate ways but are still really good friends. It’s always seemed a very platonic relationship to me and it was like she had to convince herself that she wanted him to be more than just a friend in the first place. In all honesty they probably moved in together out of necessity and to save money as they were both going to be studying in London.
Tbh I experienced pretty much the same thing as Eve in that I was close friends with my current boyfriend for 2 years before we got together and I went through a period of having to 'convince' myself that I could see him in that way but once we actually got together there was zero doubt and I'm extremely happy 🤷 so while Eve and Rob could be having problems, I don't think the way they got together means that they necessarily will

pineapplesandcheese

Eve seems to be having a great time in Australia, I'm looking forward to her vlogs. I really enjoyed her Berlin and Seville vlogs back in the day so I'll probably enjoy these too

EdwardTattsyrup

Very impressive that she managed to get a job at Sky News. Genuinely very pleased for her. (As a side note, I find it really funny that Eve has more followers than some of the people who actually present on that channel!)

Reactions: 5

RosePetals

Chatty Member
It feels like just yesterday she was commenting obsessively on every video posted by the Gleam Team 😂

It's clear she grew out of Youtube a few years ago, probably at least in part because of her academically perfect identity, and how this was really doing her a disservice. Happy to see her move onto bigger and better things in the real world

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned about breaking up with the bf after the trip, think it has been deleted but I agree. I thought he was her live in chef 😳