Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam Ryder is an amazing live singer - why can’t we remember that? These Tap people choosing for us are doing a pretty terrible job.

Is Graham listening to something different?

Reactions: 19
Everyone’s a contortionist tonight! Poor Olly’s flat AF though, I usually like his voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We always seem to have issues with the mic during eurovision.
Sounds like someone's turned it down 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sam Ryder is an amazing live singer - why can’t we remember that? These Tap people choosing for us are doing a pretty terrible job.

Is Graham listening to something different?
TaP haven't been involved this year. But after last year's shite I'm kinda glad.

Reactions: 2
Will I be accused of homophobia if I.suggest that we don't need to see simulated hard-core sex on Eurovision, no matter the gender of people involved? Stroking the jock strap is just a bit much.

Loved the set, didn't like the song.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That wasn't very good it sounded like he was experiencing major technical problems.

Reactions: 4
At least we can breathe a sigh of relief that we won't be hosting next year....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.