Eurovision Song Contest 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, she can perform. But if she wanted to make a stand on Palestine she could have done so so I don't want to hear tit from her about this afterwards. She choose to perform when the majority of our country wanted her to boycott so I don't want to hear her saying she tried to do something but wasn't allowed 🙄

He's very good!

Reactions: 13
Am sorry but Dons looks like he hangs out on Omegle telling girls they're mature for their age

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the latvia dude is kinda strangely attractive in a bbc weather presenter kinda way

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Okay, she can perform. But if she wanted to make a stand on Palestine she could have done so so I don't want to hear tit from her about this afterwards. She choose to perform when the majority of our country wanted her to boycott so I don't want to hear her saying she tried to do something but wasn't allowed 🙄

He's very good!
Bambie is non-binary.

Loved their performance!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.