Eurovision Song Contest 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to have a huge crush on
Roger Taylor……I think it’s important to say I’m 36 😂😂😂😂 he’s old enough to be my dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Switzerland
Cyprus
Sweden
Finland
Belgium❤
Norway

UK should have won last year, we’re defo not winning this year 😡 or probably ever again.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Has Sam Ryder had much of a profile/career in the UK? I saw him perform at the Brits. It was unfortunate for him not to have got the official win last year!

Reactions: 10
I follow one of the backing dancers on Insta, the blonde lady with the prosthetic leg. Apparently they only started practicing this week.

Reactions: 2
Yeah the whole programme hasn't felt as Ukrainian as I expected.

And do previous acts usually come on to promote their new singles?

That said I suspect we would have won last year if it hadn't have been for the war.
💯 agree. I feel we slightly hijacked proceedings.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has Sam Ryder had much of a profile/career I'm the UK? I saw him perform at the Brits. It was unfortunate for him not to have got the official win last year!
It was, still makes me so mad when I think about it 😂 I remember being so angry last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wish we could enter Sam Ryder every year
I don't listen to his music but love watching his performances

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.