Esme Haynes Payne #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The message he sent her saying he hopes she dies, bleeping hell. Clearly doesn't care about the welfare of his children cos Esme clearly does a great job of raising them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
He sounds like an awful person. Think they were both a bit misguided but Esme is SMASHING IT and he just won’t take any responsibility.

Reactions: 1
The message he sent her saying he hopes she dies, bleeping hell. Clearly doesn't care about the welfare of his children cos Esme clearly does a great job of raising them.
She’s a brilliant mum and I do not say that lightly, she’s done so well

Reactions: 7
I know Esme couldn't have anticipated having a child with serious health issues but the red flags were very much in evidence early on from Jordan so she must have known she'd be doing it alone. He was only a half hearted dad at best to Myla. Its a good job she has a supportive family and seems to be made of tough stuff, I'm sure she'll succeed at anything she puts her mind to.

Reactions: 5
they weren’t even together when they conceived the second 🤣 & hadnt been together for like 2 years before

Reactions: 3
they weren’t even together when they conceived the second 🤣 & hadnt been together for like 2 years before
whilst I don’t agree with what he did to Esmee . She had said multiple times he didn’t want anymore kids and they had been on and off for a while , but she only wanted Myla to have a sibling with the same dad, and then a few months later ended up pregnant . Not that that excuses what went on behind closed doors , he sounds like a vile pig.

Reactions: 4
She was fixated with the idea of giving Myla a full sibling, she should never have had another baby with him knowing what he was like. Half siblings can still be just as close. Luckily she's a fantastic mum and those girls are well looked after by her.

Reactions: 5
I don't get the fixation of "having a full sibling" when the baby Dad is clearly a complete nightmare and doesn't even help you with the first child

I’d imagine she’s thought all these past decisions through multiple times in her head. Hope she can get money off him and continue without him.

I can’t believe Myla had to witness what happened, what a disgusting man. Glad to hear that Esmé & her school are getting her support

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe Myla had to witness what happened, what a disgusting man. Glad to hear that Esmé & her school are getting her support
When she said Myla tried to stick up for her that night my jaw dropped. That poor little girl.

• Sad
Having being in an abusive relationship myself I cannot begin to imagine how awful it must be to have kids involved, obviously it’s awful either way but I feel like that’s a whole other heartbreaking experience and makes it tougher to deal with, especially if you know they’ve had to witness it like little Myla did ☹

Reactions: 2
My heart dropped when she said little Myla witnessed the abuse, poor little girl 😭

• Sad