Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just saying that he hadn’t scored yet and then he scored 🤣. At least my FPL is getting points being that my actual team aren’t 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Isn‘t it?? 🤣 I was actually complaining that he looked off today then he “finally” scored one. He has us so spoiled.
My gunners friend texted me at 40 mins and said shocking broooo 😂

I said it’s almost bleeping half what is happening. WE ARE SO SPOILED NOW. What would the media say if he didn’t. Poor baby Viking. He has his own kind of pressure.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wonder if this guy fucks like a demon after wins. I suspect he fucks hard regardless, but imagine the victory sex with this one.

Has anyone ever seen this? I re-watch it every once in awhile and the awkwardness of it cracks my tit up every time. Very smooth move asking her to help him put his watch on at the beginning. But my fav bit is when he desperately tries not to laugh in response to her question at 4:16. 🤣

And how was that only 1 year ago?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder if this guy fucks like a demon after wins. I suspect he fucks hard regardless, but imagine the victory sex with this one.

Has anyone ever seen this? I re-watch it every once in awhile and the awkwardness of it cracks my tit up every time. Very smooth move asking her to help him put his watch on at the beginning. But my fav bit is when he desperately tries not to laugh in response to her question at 4:16. 🤣

And how was that only 1 year ago?!
I have never seen this video but I just saw a meme edit that made me crack up. 8th slide

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.