Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is actually unrealisti. I keep staring 🥵. I’d be coming out of a night with him with a bruised cervix and a sore throat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think I would be physically able to leave after a night with him
My body would literally be incapable of movement. I would need a recovery day before I could walk the door

• Heart
Reactions: 3
don't mind me
just wishing I was still on holiday instead of working on a research paper
not that I see any hot footballers where I spend my summers

20c77654a1d450aba6ab7f17a76aa20adcf75f59.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Naaah as if it’s got that many signatures. It’s gonna have to be debated now 🤣🤣

imagine at city training, Peps like “Erling mate there’s a man from the government here to to check if you’re a robot”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy to see this thread. I can’t decide if I think he is handsome or not, either way I absolutely would give him a go. I’m only 5ft so he’d make me feel like a tiny fairy or something.

Also would totally be up for a 3 way with him and Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy to see this thread. I can’t decide if I think he is handsome or not, either way I absolutely would give him a go. I’m only 5ft so he’d make me feel like a tiny fairy or something.

Also would totally be up for a 3 way with him and Jack.
I think him being so big is part of the appeal for us shorter people (I’m 5’2”) and seeing how easy he lifted John Stones who must be about 6’1”… 😩😩

I’d want a three way with Haaland and Neves. Honestly my dream 🥵🥵

• Haha
I just wanna see his smooth arse WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE? Probably like two scoops of butter pecan ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His hair in this one 😵💫😍🥵

Also I keep staring at his mouth. I love his lips and I’m also jealous of them 🤣
He does have amazing lips. I live in LA and all the ladies here who get them done would be super jealous 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.