Erling Haaland #2 So fine he should be in the LOUVRE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t link it but on tumblr there’s a video of him waving at a little kid in hospital 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The big man was robbed last night

Shame there wasn’t a best dressed award the big blonde nugget looked fresh

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The big man was robbed last night

Shame there wasn’t a best dressed award the big blonde nugget looked fresh
Erl did look really good!

his old teammate not so much. I think jude is attractive but his stylist did him dirty.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Erl looked amazing and so did Isabel. I always get verklempt when I see him giving a speech and the camera cuts to Alf. 💙 Proud papa.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
IMG_2699.jpeg

Why have I never seen this and why are they all dressed for different occasions 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_3766.jpeg

missed the start of the match but I guess erls sisters were his mascots. They are so tall already, def taller than me 😂

Hope his ankle is ok. He can rest for a while anyway. 🩵

• Heart
Apparently just a twisted ankle. He should be back soon hopefully!

also I really thought it would be closer. I love Messi I think he is amazing but how can you win 3 trophies and not get it? I’m really surprised England didn’t vote Haaland as he won the English league

Reactions: 3
Apparently just a twisted ankle. He should be back soon hopefully!

also I really thought it would be closer. I love Messi I think he is amazing but how can you win 3 trophies and not get it? I’m really surprised England didn’t vote Haaland as he won the English league

One thing that slightly annoys me about Pep is his obsession with Messi.He wouldn't even outright say he wanted Haaland to win over him.

Hell of a goal by Haaland tonight. Beautiful from the “tap in merchant”.

• Heart
It’s my birthday this week so I’m going to pretend it was for me 🤣🥰.

glad his injury wasn’t serious

• Heart