Erling Haaland #2 So fine he should be in the LOUVRE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had my head up my arse for a few days and only earlier seen the Haaland and Kim pictures

Pray for Man City… The Kardashian Kurse is well and truly on us, we are doomed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHY ARE HIS FEET SO SMALL
Cuz he is wearing big boat looking trainers that look awful and make his giant feet look small. 😂

I’ve had my head up my arse for a few days and only earlier seen the Haaland and Kim pictures

Stay away kim. I’ll drive buy your hidden hills gate and throw a burning sage bush if I have to.

Pretty sure her kid loves saka and Arsenal. They can keep Drake and Kim as fans

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Jesus, aren’t there other clubs these Kartrashian witches can stalk?? Go back to Arsenal, you freaks, or Real Madrid and go chase Jude.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

erl making his announcement that blond Godzilla is coming to asia. 😂 they are going to love him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I had a dream last night about me and him. I read this thread before I went to bed so assuming that’s why 🤣🤣 We we’re on a romantic getaway and we were kissing for what seemed like hours and then I woke up. God knows what would have happened should I have not woken up 🙈😳

Note to self: Don’t tell husband

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At least with Big Erl having his 23rd birthday acknowledged there won't be any 'CakeGate' sagas a la Yaya....

• Haha
Reactions: 5