Erling Haaland #2 So fine he should be in the LOUVRE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Uncle erl
That’s me done. I can’t cope with this level of cuteness. Absolutely not. 😭 Uncle Erl is the cool uncle who lifts you up to touch the ceiling, buys the best and noisiest toys, and gives you sweets behind your parents’ backs.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s me done. I can’t cope with this level of cuteness. Absolutely not. 😭 Uncle Erl is the cool uncle who lifts you up to touch the ceiling, buys the best and noisiest toys, and gives you sweets behind your parents’ backs.❤
100% that uncle 🩵

Hang it in the loooooov

• Heart
Reactions: 5
IMG_8492.jpeg

Erl and family

Why does holding it this way crack me up. He’s so massive 😂

IMG_8490.jpeg

---
IMG_8488.jpeg

Great background props

• Heart
Reactions: 6
At one point, they showed Alfie holding up his phone as Erling was going up to get his medal. 🥺
---

Angel Gardens. Right, @Donald23 ?
I can say yeh right? Because Julian’s clearly shown it on his insta and Jack and Ruben bloody did apartment swap. It’s also been posted on twitter before as some of the players have their uk company house located there - like be more secretive lads. I’m guessing it’s high security and you can’t just wander in, or I at least hope it is

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can say yeh right? Because Julian’s clearly shown it on his insta and Jack and Ruben bloody did apartment swap. It’s also been posted on twitter before as some of the players have their uk company house located there - like be more secretive lads. I’m guessing it’s high security and you can’t just wander in, or I at least hope it is
I would assume high security or at least a 24 hour doorman. My brothers building has doormen and no one can enter without showing Id and having been previously cleared.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not going there btw just wanted to be nosey and see how much of a lottery win I'd need to even look at the apartments 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I would assume high security or at least a 24 hour doorman. My brothers building has doormen and no one can enter without showing Id and having been previously cleared.
I'm not going there btw just wanted to be nosey and see how much of a lottery win I'd need to even look at the apartments 🤣🤣
See I think they are quite reasonable and I don’t think they are in that good an area (in my opinion). There’s some that have just opened at the opposite side of the city with pools etc and I’m suprised none of them have moved ther

The rents aren't actually that mad. Like yeah, expensive - but not totally crazy.

I reckon we could rent one between us and take it in turns to linger around communal areas looking hot 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I find it funny that it goes in pairs with respect to their homes. Jack and Erl live in the same building, Rodri and Laporte live in the same one, Ruben and Julian live in the same one, and Bernardo and Zack Steffen (not sure if Zack kept the apt. though) live in the same one. And they’re all different buildings. At one point, I think Gundo and John had apts. in Pep’s building.
... and Kyle and Phil are next door neighbours.

• Heart
It’s safe to say yeah because of Julian’s New Years Eve post. That pic with his family that was taken in the lobby showed the name.

Reactions: 4
Even if you did go there, I certainly wouldn’t judge you! ❤ I walked by a few of the buildings just to see what they looked like. (From the outside. I didn’t venture inside. I’m mad but not that mad.)
---
He’s so endearing. 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart