Erling Haaland #2 So fine he should be in the LOUVRE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1419.jpeg

This is for @wordzalad not sure if you’ve watched the match

this is for everyone else bc hopefully he’ll get back into scoring mode

IMG_1420.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No beef next week it’s for the greater good if City take the 3 points and I’ll share my euro millions win with you 😘😘
I mean a cut of millions would be a nice consolation when we inevitably get battered 😭🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hat trick! 🎉 Thank you, Alfie, for making the lasagna again.
---
4 goals for our Viking!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not but my brother is 😭

why’s he doing this to me, me and the Viking are going to fall out if he keeps showing us up like this 😭🤣😭
Would you rather shag Haaland for the rest of your life or Wolves win a treble???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would you rather shag Haaland for the rest of your life or Wolves win a treble???
Wolves win the treble. No one would see me for days then I’d rock up on the news as one of those people that got pissed and paid for an Uber to Disneyland Paris or something 💀

Sorry big Erl 🤣. Go have your milk now that you’ve shown us up 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dunno what Keane said but nothing surprises me. Pundits are so desperate for attention especially the sky lot. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I dunno what Keane said but nothing surprises me. Pundits are so desperate for attention especially the sky lot. 🙄
Firstly Keane ended Alfie's career with a horrible tackle iirc then Keane said Erling was a division 2 striker or something equally as 💩💩 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 4