Erin - Little.Lulu.love #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Erin could consider taking her children and can still do the marathon whilst Dave watches them. You know, like any other family?

Reactions: 16
Maybe Erin could consider taking her children and can still do the marathon whilst Dave watches them. You know, like any other family?
How very dare you. Don’t you know she’s the most hard done by mother with the most disabled child to ever exist?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now she is seeking a co-ordinator for Lu.
She really must be stressing about her overseas trip!!
The company that originally found Chrystal for them, did the act as a coordinator?
I’m wondering if she’s burned another bridge.
---
Also, excuse my ignorance, but what does a coordinator do in this instance? Manage carer schedules?

Reactions: 5
The company that originally found Chrystal for them, did the act as a coordinator?
---
Also, excuse my ignorance, but what does a coordinator do in this instance? Manage carer schedules?
an overview :)

tbh I’m surprised she didn’t have a sc before 🤷🏼‍♀️

they can also help do more justification of why she needs funding for an sw, they’ll help them get the most out of the plan and also do the chasing

Attachments

Reactions: 2
---
Nah, it wouldn’t have had anything to do with Chrystal. She was employed by an agency IIRC? I don’t think she was private/independent. But a SC wouldn’t have had anything to do with it.

Basically a support coordinator helps keep track of budget etc. As well as find supports. She’s either not had one before and has now been forced to have one, OR, she had one and she’s fucked them off in a fit of rage 😂

Reactions: 1
Do we know what happened to Chrystal?

We all need to write to the relevant people to prevent her from getting anymore NDIS.

And where did the go fund money go???

Reactions: 1
Does she even have funding for support co-ordination? Do we think she knows it’s a specific line item in your plan, not something you can fund from core or CB?

If so, the funding is minimal for support coordination and won’t last long with the way she likely intends to use them (to fight her battles with the NDIA, which is a bit silly bc there’s nothing they can do that she can’t do herself).

Time to come back to reality, Erin. You have to care for your child. With your own two hands. She is your responsibility, which is an awful reality for Lu, but the reality nonetheless. There is absolutely evidence you can provide that would support her application for more Core funding (the bucket that you can use to fund support workers) - not going to share it here, because I don't want to help her in any way, shape or form! - but even with that evidence and documentation there is no way she will get the funding she wants.

It's funny, because Erin could easily have played the situation so differently. She could have been a loving, devoted martyr. Refused to accept any help in caring for Lu, because no-one could possibly care for her better than her own mother. She could have been Lu's constant side-kick, celebrating her every win at NAPA, showing her all the world has to offer, refusing to allow environments or situations be inaccessible, she could just get in there with Lu, be her hands and feet and show her little girl that life is good and she won't let her disability stop her from living her best life. But that's just not who Erin is. Instead she throws up her hands and says she can't cope with the level of Lu's needs, that she cannot possibly care for her single handed, and whines constantly about how much Lu ruins everything and the world isn't designed for her. Which really just goes to show what a selfish, miserable, entitled, ableist and spoiled person Erin is.

Wild horses could not stop me from advocating for my son. I am his biggest cheerleader and advocate. I will never, ever stop. Ever. I have so much hope and optimism and joy about his life, because he's amazing! & then I think about Erin, and it's the kind of heaviness that makes me feel sick to my stomach. That poor little girl (Lu, NOT ERIN!!).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I cannot believe the audacity of a wealthy family expecting ndis to find carers because they are in Berlin for a bleeping marathon.

Reactions: 23
List of people with an agenda against Erin (apparently)

SCHN
Neuro from SCHN
NSW public schools
NDIS

Am I forgetting anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do wonder about her husband. He must be just as bad surely if she has continued this long. It blows my mind that he is probably proud of Erin when really he should be utterly horrified.

Reactions: 13
I do wonder about her husband. He must be just as bad surely if she has continued this long. It blows my mind that he is probably proud of Erin when really he should be utterly horrified.
I think they are both snobs who think people should be doing all the hard work for them.

Reactions: 11