Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez just watched this vlog, Erin u need to be more on the ball sweetie or just admit what everybody knows that you're not with Pat anymore..... so she says "we need to move to a bigger place soon girls"

But I thought you had a "bigger place" that you lived between? I thought this flat was just simply a place to lay your head and look at the city lights whilst being nearer friends? 🤔

Reactions: 14
Ok cool so that means he lives with them in the apartment as well right? You live on the same street and your kids go to the same nursery which obviously gotta be the apartment you live near by correct? Cause Patrick either lost his house and was forced to move his family into tiny apartment and she is trying to save a face and come up with this separate but together bulshit or he left her ass cause ain’t nobody is buying that tit

Lol these white chicks think a child or two will keep an African black man not happening to any Becky with good hair trust me not happening

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t get the hype with Erin, since before even having kids she started to look mega rough and rinsed and in real life and even on her everyday stories/YouTube. Obvs her grid posts are highly edited. If I saw her in the street I would think she was rough as old boots.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our kids go to the same nursery…. All I’m saying is they are still together…
If all your saying is "they're still together" despite this bizarre set up, can you just say why they're shelling out money on two separate gaffs for no reason please? Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw that story and thought jeez.. Erin looks so rough. So actually in my opinion, her glowing stage was when she was pregnant with Mila, she looked decent without make up and all. But once she gave birth, she slowly turned into this rough looking man lol, she lost herself… was so shocked to hear in her old vlogs that Patrick would sleep in a different be just so that Erin could sleep with Mila? Found that bizarre. A couple should sleep in the same bed point blankkkkk. Then with Isla, she never had the same glow and now she BARELY tries to look decent. I think she doesnt care since Patrick has left her and she had two kids and cba to look for another man lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t get the hype with Erin, since before even having kids she started to look mega rough and rinsed and in real life and even on her everyday stories/YouTube. Obvs her grid posts are highly edited. If I saw her in the street I would think she was rough as old boots.
Everyone has known for years in London how much of a catfish she is.
She’s always wanted to be famous and known she’s good at taking pictures that’s it skinny and basic in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Our kids go to the same nursery…. All I’m saying is they are still together…
I think it depends on your definition of “together” being in a relationship with a man you have two kids with and he doesn’t love, respect and cherish you is not a flex. She’s in a flat on her own with to under two, I wouldn’t claim to be a relationship if I was her 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Loads of these models on the runway look like druggies too don’t they. I do feel a little sorry for her in the small apartment with the 2 girls it must get very claustrophobic but she could have found an apartment on a lower floor and greener area of London with outdoor space if she wanted.

I do quite like her chilled out vibe and even if she looks rough now and doesn’t do her hair and makeup on a daily she probably doesn’t give a tit with the 2 girls to look after. If she is single I do respect if she is just focusing on her babies for now not making sure she’s always presentable online to look for another man.

if she’s still with Patrick she could just be living separate to keep away from his dodgy dealings and keep the kids safe. Thinking about it the apartment probably has concierge and more security. Who knows what Patrick is caught up in

Reactions: 7
Whoa whoa I don’t care date and have kids whoever you want to but if you going to have a child with a black men at least learn how to take care of their hair child this girl really just braided extensions in not even 2 years old girl wtf 🤬 way too much tension for her scalp plus mila has beautiful hair long enough to be braided without extensions no no no you can tell Patrick mother isn’t involved with her much this isn’t it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Is this profile even legit? 😂 you’ve only ever commented on this thread and you claim to live in the same street and that your kids go to the same nursery . I call bullshit 😂
And how the hell would you know know anything about my life or Erin’s? You sit on your fat arse posting absolute rubbish on something you know nothing about.. from watching a you tube video.. I came on here to say she is still with P but I won’t give you the satisfaction of any gossip what I will say is go and get a job, get a life and grow up.. you sad pathetic girl! Maybe if you had your own life you would need this!!! I will be deleting my account as this gossip page isn’t for me.. a lot of sad pathetic people making up rubbish for your own entertainment….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And how the hell would you know know anything about my life or Erin’s? You sit on your fat arse posting absolute rubbish on something you know nothing about.. from watching a you tube video.. I came on here to say she is still with P but I won’t give you the satisfaction of any gossip what I will say is go and get a job, get a life and grow up.. you sad pathetic girl! Maybe if you had your own life you would need this!!! I will be deleting my account as this gossip page isn’t for me.. a lot of sad pathetic people making up rubbish for your own entertainment….
Wow you really came with the receipts 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🙃

Wow you really came with the receipts 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🙃
and on that note I'm expecting Patrick's seventeenth illegitimate child 😂😂😂 anyone who asks for proof needs to get a job and grow up ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmaoooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’ve made yourself look a right bleeping tool . Clearly touched a nerve .

Reactions: 7
Lol 😂 you coming to a gossip page to try and defend a little white porta potty who did nothing her all public life except appropriating my culture yes my culture and yeah I got the fat ass the one Erin tries to photoshop to her little behind and trust me we all have life but ain’t nobody is giving this blackfishing hoe a pass especially when she is full of tit and lies blatantly if your lol neighbour doesn’t want the bleeping Backlash guess what don’t lie, or simply don’t be public it doesn’t work that way let’s just enjoy the deals and sponsorship but no negative f… off no nope her she never even apologised publicly for all the tit

• Haha
😂😂😂😂 so funny. It is very strange how Erin went from the Welsh valleys to becoming part of black culture in London. You just wonder what the thought process was behind that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I suppose the
😂😂😂😂 so funny. It is very strange how Erin went from the Welsh valleys to becoming part of black culture in London. You just wonder what the thought process was behind that.
Kardashian syndrome is real zero respect for black women/girls but let’s date black men who wouldn’t be here without bw in a first place Patrick is a real trash for that people will call us jealous and pathetic and sad just like this stupid supposed neighbour but what they don’t get is I am all for biracial relationship that’s not the issue the issue with her is and 90% of girls like her is the bleeping disrespect and honestly Erin even with all that surgery you still couldn’t catch a real brother with real money (remember when she said in one of her past interviews that she was hoping to marry a nba player or a rapper) 😂 yeah imagine having such bad reputation that you won’t even make it from call girl to groupie at least nobody is jealous of that for real NOBODY