Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
Poor Isla 🥲 - she’s wasn’t aloud to help with making the pancakes she could have helped stir
I wish she would take that bloody dummy off Mila now
I don’t understand why she lets Mila have it whilst doing activities. I get naps and when ill. Mine had hers till 3 so I’m not against them but give her teeth a chance!

Reactions: 3

Chez300

VIP Member
She said she was collected a parcel from her apartment so it’s not gonna be gated. I do think the house is gated though but that’s not where she said she was leaving them
Yeah she said she was going to mummy’s to collect a parcel and they were already at the house which is in a gated street. Erin tried to deflect with that comment!

I still don’t get why the dad can’t look after Isla while she’s gets her nails done? Why doesn’t she just put Isla in nursery, why doesn’t she get them joint private swimming lessons?

• Heart

heart865

What has madisun had done to her body? Her old Insta posts she didn’t have much shape more of a straight figure then all of a sudden she’s drastically changed 🙄

bonesjones

Just come here to say that I’ve just watched one of her vlogs when she had just gone on ‘holiday’ to Dubai (guessing she didn’t leave) and fucking hell she looks rough as fuck I can’t believe it

Jennytea

VIP Member
She’s such a catfish 🤣 the grid posts she puts up compared to her YouTube is crazy . How she edits her ass on all her pics too .. yet we’ve seen her actual body shape and real face on YouTube

Clarity456

VIP Member
Would paddy really keep funding this life for her though if she had a baby with someone else and made out it’s his ? Like surely he would’ve left her in the little flat. Is very strange that he doesn’t follow Milas account and I agree she does look different but then again when you have mixed kids they can all look very different to one another.
She probably uses her influencer career to help launder money and therefore she's useful to have around. If Erin cheated and ended up pregnant I would guess it would be because he did first so there's guilt on both sides 😂😂😂

Dipdab

VIP Member
Talking of assholes is there a Kim southall thread? Another one who thinks she’s a kardashian, hiding her kids face online like she’s kylie like we care or someone is gonna sell a story!? I’m sorry who the fuck are you …. Oh yes a gerbal face tramp who worked in a call centre until she was pregnant she needs to humble her self real quick
Is she the one who hangs around Lateysha? I didn’t know she was preggers! Off to insta I go …

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
mmmm I'm not sure about that she was around a lot when Mila was little! Just seemed to be after Isla.. something has gone on in that time with Patrick, with the majority of her friends, very weird.
i think she basically burned out and had some sort of mental breakdown which has affected a lot of her relationships.

Clarity456

VIP Member
She is most likely renting so the process wouldn’t be that long I wouldn’t have thought.
But I get where you are coming from, I don’t see why this girl would pay over £1,500 a month on an apartment to live at when she probably stayed rent free at the house? But couples can live apart now and still be in a relationship right 🤪🤪🤪
Whilst in fairness she never said "ive got a mortgage" in the moving vlog Erin tried to style it that it was a "purchase" 😂😂😂 so yeah, deffo trying to insinuate she bought it 🙄

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I’d be surprised if he goes back to her he will have a new baby mom on the way soon with his boy 😂

Chez300

VIP Member
She’s back at the old house now?! I reckon BF has convinced her moving to a bigger place isn’t an option but she could get a flat then come back to the house some nights but have her own place too🥴
27F05612-A63A-49A2-9A33-5AD637D36BAE.jpeg

Gated community she means that apartment she was staying or renting or whatever by gated community? Cause we all seen the big house ain’t in gated community it’s nice but that is not a gated community lol and if is the apartment complex then she obviously had to leave the girls in the underground parking I am confused how that is gated yeah those buildings have security and cctv all around but there are lots of Airbnb strangers there too so I am not sure in any case how is it ok to live a 2 and 1 year old by themselves in a car nope 👎

Of course that girl basically just can’t stand anything natural 🤡
Her sister had gorgeous, thick long hair. Erin made sure that was gone – looks at the comments lol

Clarity456

VIP Member
There is such a thing called overcompensating online and putting on a show to seem everything is okay. Things Erin is proficient in.
Hmmmmm it never slips though....like with the living arrangements situation she's made a few omissions where what she's said without thinking has proved shes not "living between" patricks house and the little central flat lol, I haven't personally noticed that with her favouritism of Mila so it doesn't come across that way to me but 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

StarrySkies

I first thought she was trans too. Thought it was just me. I wasn't bothered by that if she was, I just thought she was until she started talking about getting her period one day, then I was like 'oh okay'. Lol.
I think she's pretty now but I didn't initially. Her face is definitely unique and she's much better looking without too much makeup.
---

I hate how she made it seem like the second guy was all bad. When she's the one that asked to stay with him unexpectedly. He kind of saved her from the first guy, then acted like she could stay with him forever. What kind of behaviour is that. Unless she was literally homeless, I don't understand why she overstayed her welcome. In fact, a homeless person wouldn't even have the audacity.
---
... also, I'm not mocking homeless people. I'm just saying most people would know you can't stay with someone for free forever.

Agree! She even said she was over staying her welcome so why didn't she just book herself a flight home then?! In the comments she even says she had the money for her own flight but just wanted him to pay.

Regarding her looks I think she has quite strong features and when her hairs straight they're more pronounced making her look more masculine.

She was travelling around she did Colombia after Mexico but seems to have settled in Mexico. I think she wants to meet a guy there
---
Oh and she now says that she earns off TT being a content creators, curious as to how much she would get and how you actually access the funds I don't really get it. She'll probably be doing sponsored posts next for more money

Last edited:

Srb93

Lateysha doesn’t follow Erin anymore strange. Erin still follows lateysha. Wonder what’s happened