Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
She doesn’t want them celebrating Halloween now because it’s demonic. What til they find out their dad is dodgy and their mother was an ex prozzie pimp who got shit on for a living.
Since having kids specifically Isla, she's not wired up right at all is she 😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Clarity456

VIP Member
God her whispering speaking voice makes me wanna throw my phone out the window, speak properly for fucks sale

Clarity456

VIP Member
four maids guys!!!! 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

😂🤦‍♀️

Edited to add, she seems to have regressed to childhood going by the latest vlog

mrstaj

It’s not adding up. It makes sense that Patrick would let her back in the house if she was pregnant and that pic everyone’s talking about I did think she looked like she could be pregnant again but at the same time she didn’t look pregnant at her brothers wedding and you aren’t meant to have fillers/Botox during pregnancy so I’m unsure 🤔

bitxchpls

4500 calories/day, she goes to the gym with her baby who is not even 1 yet, meaning she doesnt lift heavy or any form of weights. Just sits on the mat posing. She will gain weight in the wrong places, thats not how you do it Erin (although, she has a BBL). 4500!! How could she possibly eat 4500calories in a day without it being unhealthy? She doesnt cook nutritious meals… guess itll be mcdonalds and junk. Quit shaking your flat ass. Youre supposed to lift heavy at the gym and eat a high protein diet, god Erin.

Attachments

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Nah it’s all kardashian vibes based she did the same with her pregnancy reveal etc she’s just a beg who really thinks she’s made it and a story will be sold 😳😳😳😳😳😳
I agree every tik tok or post she’s done this year has been about being pregnant and being a full time mum and not having to work anymore etc milked it to try and desperately become a ‘mummy account’ and clearly dying for people to follow her to watch her relationship and family life (which she makes out is perfect) yet then doesn’t show her babies face . Fuck off love if you had anyone wanting u to do ads and show your kids face u would straight away 🤣 she’s desperate to be famous that’s why she’s clung on to friends who have followings . People only know her as Lateshya’s friend .

How old is Isla now? Just seen her insta stories that she is still in her next to me cot and standing up, that is so dangerous! I get that she doesn’t have another room for her to go in but she definitely looks too big for that now she could easily climb out
I was thinking this the other day, even Mila climbs into it and they are both in it together, looks very unsteady, was thinking it might collapse soon or one of them will have a fall. Then I noticed she posted that mila has broken her arm/wrist yesterday, wondering if that actually ended up happening.

• Sad

cxcxc

This is it like why bother with the nanny? Personally I’d feel awkward having some random tag along all the time to look after my kids while I did nothing. I’d understand having a nanny if her and p were out partying/beach clubs/ restaurants without the kids, but they don’t.
She hasn’t been out there long so maybe it’s a settling in with the nanny so the kids get use to the nanny and that’s why she’s not been left yet

• Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Exactly. She’s chosen to live somewhere where she has no family for some reason. Her friends seem pretty useless too when it comes to helping out. Trying to be relatable but was moaning about the clothes Patrick bought for the girls from the white company the other week too 😂🙈

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Isn't Lataysha now wife up by another drug dealing gangster? Seems this Blade Brown character can't find his own girlfriend he sleeps with everyone else’s.

Does anyone know his baby mum?

His long enduring main from all intel has been Denise Dainty, they are years deep.
Yeh , I’m talking like 5 years ago now x

Ngl, a guy I used to chat to years ago who is blade browns friend told me she was seeing him then too and apparently lateysha blades Cartier bracelet lool
Stole^

Last edited: