Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonella

I’m probably just being a bitch but Milas 1st&2nd birthdays she’s had parties and been dressed in Dior head to toe on both, then there’s isla with a last minute creased up dress, no effort measly photoshoot.
Aww poor girl mila is designer head to toe on both birthdays big parties and she gets this sad face

Reactions: 2

Clarity456

VIP Member
I just find her obsession with Micheal Jackson weird. I'm someone who was just biggest fan as a child. But as an adult, I'm not obsessed with any celeb. And at the end of the day, no one knows if Micheal Jackson is innocent or not. Only God knows.
Maybe she's got a small form of aspergers? She seems to get absolutely obsessed with different people. Before MJ it was Elvis.

What I find interesting is her and Erin clearly haven't been pals for, must be nearly 2 years now 🤷🏻‍♀️ all of Erin's old friends like that Liat went out to see vanilla trilla in th depths of Mexico but no one's bothered to see Erin in convenient Dubai.

I originally like Erin because of her group of friends! (Elzthewitch, Liliana, dilara, taylah, liat etc.) It was cute but paddy the baddys obviously not a fan or vice versa hence why they're never seen together.

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Ngl, a guy I used to chat to years ago who is blade browns friend told me she was seeing him then too and apparently lateysha blades Cartier bracelet lool
Isn't Lataysha now wife up by another drug dealing gangster? Seems this Blade Brown character can't find his own girlfriend he sleeps with everyone else’s.

Does anyone know his baby mum?

His long enduring main from all intel has been Denise Dainty, they are years deep.

Last edited:

yummy2021

Watched the vlog last night.

She looked so skinny and stressed.

Apartment is way too small and she should of made sure the 2nd bedroom was bigger as she will be having Isla in there too but i feel like she will only be there a few months/year.
i feel the same. she might get back with patrick if the struggle gets too hard

bitxchpls

I think madison gained weight, hit the gym at the same time to get her glutes to look big but also gained weight upper body wise and defo got lipo for her stomach and back area hence why her waist is so slim with a big ass that doesnt look BBL’fied lol !

lmao erin left her own house bcos Big P wants to grow trees in the loft😂🤣😂

Chez300

VIP Member
I can’t stand seeing the car chair straps this loose, it’s so irresponsible. And surely Isla isn’t ready to be front facing ??View attachment 1427101
I thought they should both be rear facing still but defo Isla! This car seat looks like the one I had and it’s rear facing for a while not sure why she doesn’t turn it around.

Chez300

VIP Member
Dubai, wondering what friend is coming to help her! And if her a BD are staying in separate rooms.
0F5FE011-8CA1-4E40-9518-71153EFF68F8.jpeg

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
"something going on" is paddy the baddy getting extradited back to London after a few weeks on the run then or what 🤣

• Haha

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
That's the girls name Meeks on IG 😂 I came back to see if anyone added anything.

Blade Brown never settles and is obsessed with taken women who are peoples girlfriends/babymums 😒

Wonder what Erin saw in Patrick to choose him over Blade Brown, do you think Patrick is better off financially?

Clarity456

VIP Member
God this bitch is grinding my gears atm is the latest waffle she’s chatting meant to show us that she’s got so much shmunneyyyyy she’s managed to upgrade her 1 man band VCA perfume collection to include not 1, but 2 by Kilians 😱😱😱

Sorry to burst your bubble Ez but I along with most other people was on that hype nearly 4 years ago pre pandemic 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ And that’s just working a normal job not employing slave labour nanny’s and drivers 😂

shes behind with the times on everything isn’t she…someone plz ring her and tell her flex culture ended in 2020 😳

Attachments

constantly whining about her weight being too thin , yet wears nothing but skimpy clothes to show it off.
Don’t whinge when people point it out then lol

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I know she’s clearly a girl now but I always thought when I first saw her content that she was trans. It’s her facial features. She comes across like she thinks she’s a 10/10 too, she has a lovely figure but her face isn’t matching.
View attachment 2696181
I first thought she was trans too. Thought it was just me. I wasn't bothered by that if she was, I just thought she was until she started talking about getting her period one day, then I was like 'oh okay'. Lol.
I think she's pretty now but I didn't initially. Her face is definitely unique and she's much better looking without too much makeup.
---
Someone make a thread cause I have SOooo much to say about this story time too 🤣 She is the biggest red flag and so deluded. She sounds like an absolute bum desperate to live off someone.
I hate how she made it seem like the second guy was all bad. When she's the one that asked to stay with him unexpectedly. He kind of saved her from the first guy, then acted like she could stay with him forever. What kind of behaviour is that. Unless she was literally homeless, I don't understand why she overstayed her welcome. In fact, a homeless person wouldn't even have the audacity.
---
... also, I'm not mocking homeless people. I'm just saying most people would know you can't stay with someone for free forever.