Erim Kaur #9 Complains and complains, but doesn't realize that she's the human version of a migraine c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lady cleaned erims bathroom and look how dirty it was 🤢🤢
Omg I literally came on here hoping someone has already posted about it. The state of her toilet and drains 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Also clock the “hair repair” products by the shower. 👀 Clearly her oil don’t cut it LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely not your legs or feet for that matter.

View attachment 1474388
need someone to reply "content with more effort put into it, do ur job for once" 🙏

This lady cleaned erims bathroom and look how dirty it was 🤢🤢
this is why ive always gotten the vibes that she smells bad. she always boasts on about loving fragrance but she seems the type to me that oversprays so much perfume to try to conceal her natural rankness

• Sick
Reactions: 10
posting all of the femmepropre stories about erim here ⬇

content warning: dont look at them if you get absolutely disgusted by bathroom cleaning stuff bc some of it is really really grimey ngl

297630347_148660881146764_7319121986772349491_n.jpg

Attachments

• 60.1 KB
  • 27.9 KB
  • 34.2 KB
  • 31.9 KB
  • 37.2 KB
  • 21.8 KB
  • 28.9 KB
  • 27.6 KB
  • 27.5 KB
  • 26.4 KB
  • 21 KB
    • Sick
    Reactions: 12
    How the hell is her bathroom so dirty when she lives alone 🤢 also she’s been away so she probably left it in such a tip, so gross!! Isn’t she embarrassed at having that posted? Or is that the price you pay for free cleaning services

• Sick
    Reactions: 14
    You guys are so quick! Came on to post the same thing. And this is with a regular cleaner who comes. Sis should ask for a refund.

• Wow
    Reactions: 8
    How the hell is her bathroom so dirty when she lives alone 🤢 also she’s been away so she probably left it in such a tip, so gross!! Isn’t she embarrassed at having that posted? Or is that the price you pay for free cleaning services
    she always gets exposed when it's not her own super edited content on her own feeds :ROFLMAO:

professional camera? it's still not good quality because of how much she edits her pictures before uploading.
    Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 11.32.02.png

Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 11.02.10.png

her hairline just looks so bad. she really must have microbladed it, it looks terrible!!!!
    Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 10.02.07.png

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 6
    Guys I am SO DEAD. Sis doesn’t even use her own shampoo, conditioner and scalp scrub. I thought she’s done with the formula so she can’t be testing any others?? She just knows her own haircare brand is tit and her oil isn’t enough 😂😂😂
    C7879352-1DCC-4E2F-8422-4EB7E829FF21.jpeg
    B721DF9D-9C43-460B-84D9-8DC3A40FA596.jpeg
    E80C32FC-F932-4811-BCDF-22AB14A58DA2.jpeg
    E19BEC1B-D69A-4B6E-A0CA-8FB041111290.jpeg
    9138B22A-65E8-420D-9ABA-2FB7C9D73B38.jpeg

not the anti dandruff shampoo too 😂😂😂

Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 15
    What grown adult lives like that!!! She is filthy 🤮🤮🤮 how On earth did she shower in that dirty bathroom! Gross 🤢

also you lot are so quick at identifying the hair products lol, I can’t believe she does not even use her own brand 😂 says it all.

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 12
    660939CD-7DEA-48FE-886D-1278CAD2B686.jpeg

I mean can erim see? Her bathroom was filthy!. Clearly her stash of cleaning products were never used. Lives like an animal 🤮🤢

• Sick
    Reactions: 10
    This girl needs to spend less time reading on here and more time cleaning her flat 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 7
    What a unhygienic dirty little woman I am disgusted 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Utter filth. How is she living like this? I bet she stinks herself the dirt bag. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 no wonder she constantly looks greasy, unwashed & dirt ridden.

• Sick
    Reactions: 9
    non disclosed filter and fake crying in this tik tok

IMG_3453.jpg

it's the virtue signalling for me. she make a tik tok fake crying to try to go viral in the punjabi community but she has posted no resources about domestic abuse and no actual information that helps open the eyes of her audience to this issue in our community. she just goes back to posting the same dumb content before and after she talks about something so serious. so incredibly fake.

Reactions: 6
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.