Erim Kaur #9 Complains and complains, but doesn't realize that she's the human version of a migraine c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
posting all of the femmepropre stories about erim here ⬇

content warning: dont look at them if you get absolutely disgusted by bathroom cleaning stuff bc some of it is really really grimey ngl

View attachment 1475379
She’s absolute filth!! I’m so grossed out omg I couldn’t even look at those pics they were so bad. I knew she was a dirty, ranky, smelly cow when she posted herself trying to take loads of make up off this expensive dress a few weeks ago and then re wear it without any proper wash or professional clean. I mean if a piece of clothing gets that much make up on it why not just give it to professionally get cleaned before you wear it again - uh nah but not this dirty rank witch. She’s disgusting

non disclosed filter and fake crying in this tik tok

View attachment 1475661

it's the virtue signalling for me. she make a tik tok fake crying to try to go viral in the punjabi community but she has posted no resources about domestic abuse and no actual information that helps open the eyes of her audience to this issue in our community. she just goes back to posting the same dumb content before and after she talks about something so serious. so incredibly fake.
This narc will jump on anything for clout. Dirty, soulless smelly witch

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It annoys me that she made such a big deal about using filters on Instagram but then uses them in every single tiktok. She looks so rough with a filter though
A315C276-B065-447C-8712-98D1260785A3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It annoys me that she made such a big deal about using filters on Instagram but then uses them in every single tiktok. She looks so rough with a filter thoughView attachment 1477843
I can’t get over how bad her hairline looks now. What a fraud she is though with that weird hairline and those hair repair products from another brand that she uses yet she bangs on about her untested, dangerous hair oil being so great.

Reactions: 6
Not her trying to prove she has friends again
BD01D963-BE02-4B82-B543-54D10B0DE0FC.jpeg

I thought she doesn’t suffer from hyperpigmentation but it looks like it’s dark around her mouth area? Unless it’s just ashy from her too light foundation 😂
8AE3AE97-BB63-41A1-A38A-A02DBFB1E519.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought she doesn’t suffer from hyperpigmentation but it looks like it’s dark around her mouth area? Unless it’s just ashy from her too light foundation 😂
View attachment 1479728
her makeup always looks so terrible, her over-lining literally makes it look like her mouth is tit stained

incoming ugly outfits yet again. no surprise there

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Why she wearing a fake engagement and wedding band in her ring finger on the left? LOL 😂

20220807_184024.jpg

• Haha
I grew up with all brothers, no sisters.
But you ladies definitely know how to keep a "sis" B*tch in check. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
This is a general message to all "influencers" including Erin.
They are mostly influencing people's bowel movements
as many ppl scroll IG simply when they are bored, passing time or passing gas etc.

Phone booth.png

• Haha
Definitely not sucking on them not-so-rosey toes. :LOL:

View attachment 1479962
You know I actually took the exact screenshot to post here 🤣🤣 but you did it so perfectly LOL ….. but on a serious note how nasty are her feet please?? She probably uses filters on them too when she’s posting the feet content - dirty skank

her makeup always looks so terrible, her over-lining literally makes it look like her mouth is tit stained

incoming ugly outfits yet again. no surprise there
Nah but everytime I see her now trying to look so pretty perfect I can’t get over how dirty she is with that bathroom of hers ….. pure filth

That face

should I put her filthy bathroom in the wiki 😂😂
Yes defo lol and thank you for updating it yo do such a good job with it ❤

Not her trying to prove she has friends again View attachment 1479727

View attachment 1479728
Go and have a proper wash erim. We know you read this. Make up isn’t going to take away how unhygienic you are and how black your heart is

She’s so desperate omg….she’s desperate to get wife’s by a proper guy but it ain’t gonna ever happen. Proper, decent men hate girls like this who beg it on social media 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she caters for old men, it’s so obvious. It’s not for the sisters at all. That’s why she makes comments about dads sliding into her DMs. It’s gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
she caters for old men, it’s so obvious. It’s not for the sisters at all. That’s why she makes comments about dads sliding into her DMs. It’s gross.
Because she loves to get comments like these. I thought she wants people to see her as their sister, not a beg?

Doesn’t her dad see this content from his “boss witch” daughter
7DBFA41A-19F3-4C08-B4A2-81CB810E9806.jpeg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.