Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really feels the need to attack anyone that mentions her hair oil couldn’t possibly have made her hair this long. She also deleted a comment where a girl asked her if she was okay because she posts weird videos😂😂😂
Sis is so dumb, there’s literally nothing wrong with that girls comment. South Asians do usually have lovely hair, that doesn’t mean other ethnic groups don’t too. Idiot

Reactions: 6
Her zoom is tonight right? Those attending pls update us here on the bullshit she comes up with!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really feels the need to attack anyone that mentions her hair oil couldn’t possibly have made her hair this long. She also deleted a comment where a girl asked her if she was okay because she posts weird videos😂😂😂
I tell you why this really triggers the narc, in addition to the genetics and discrediting byerim oil; the poster didn’t intend to, but she brought her down a peg by making it clear Erim is like ”every” south Asian women with healthy hair…. tbh erim’s hair is neither healthy or thick! Its just straightened and she begs for free treatment from
Salons. Her hair is just long and straggly, she needs to go back to using organic oils by hema!

she has a pretty manly body, her shoulders and arms are so big compared to the rest of her body, she looks like a literal man with tits here
I thought this like a boy

And lol her videos are so weird! Erim’s attempt at humour is embarrassing AF cos she copies content and is not naturally comedic like seerat, sedosa 👸🏻 Or lilly Singh

Reactions: 7
I tell you why this really triggers the narc, in addition to the genetics and discrediting byerim oil; the poster didn’t intend to, but she brought her down a peg by making it clear Erim is like ”every” south Asian women with healthy hair…. tbh erim’s hair is neither healthy or thick! Its just straightened and she begs for free treatment from
Salons. Her hair is just long and straggly, she needs to go back to using organic oils by hema!

I thought this like a boy

And lol her videos are so weird! Erim’s attempt at humour is embarrassing AF cos she copies content and is not naturally comedic like seerat, sedosa 👸🏻 Or lilly Singh
So modest, I’m sure brown girls from the last generation are really resonating with her rn 🙃

• Haha
also i find it hilarious how in canada she's supposedly running randomly into followers every day that she's there, even on the flight there lmaoo?? but in the uk where more brown people know of her, no one ever runs into her? at least make your lies believable irum
it's the damage control for me :ROFLMAO: hi irum thanks for being our #1 fan here on tattle <3

Attachments

• Haha
she has a pretty manly body, her shoulders and arms are so big compared to the rest of her body, she looks like a literal man with tits here
Funny how she’s forgotten to cover her cleavage here but used to make SUCH a big deal out of covering herself back when the protests were ongoing and the majority of her new followers were Sikh.

Who would want a brand owners products in their establishment when the owner is this brat. Time to grow up Erim ☠ Though she’s a grown adult, I’d be ashamed if I had a family member like this one.
B25C8700-0D8E-4D82-8B08-64E7EB9CCE13.jpeg

• Sick
So my 1 take to start you all off is she's a cheapskate who can't pay for zoom so she got cut off at the end while Team ByErim (Zainab) was taking a group pic.

Getting my notes together and I'll share my overview soon 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
GUYS ☕ 🐸
Tbh I don’t condone this if it’s true! Men are disgusting, also why is she trying to copy silky content on MILs except Erim is crass, insulting, not funny, gets it so wrong it’s embarrassing 🙈
What the?

Reactions: 1
GUYS ☕ 🐸
Tbh I don’t condone this if it’s true! Men are disgusting, also why is she trying to copy silky content on MILs except Erim is crass, insulting, not funny, gets it so wrong it’s embarrassing 🙈
Its a pic of her ex from a film premier they went to. Its on Google, just type erims boyfriend. He had a huge transformation after they relationship ended and lost a lot of weight and looks a lot happier without her.

SOO apologies in advance for the very long post but:

- "my Instagram is about trying to be a role model for guys and girls without mums" I wouldn't look up to you as a role model babes
- she firstly introduced the wrong person from the Child Bereavement team (this lady was observing)
- then she totally forgot one of the team members names even though it is literally on there and they were introduced by above lady literally 30 seconds before
- she acknowledged that her parents were divorced and she was living with her mum which is why her dad had custody of her when she passed
- she mentioned her lack of body hair again? Saying it was genetics as her grandma was the same (then her mum was an afterthought as she remembered she also was born hairless).
- she used to go shopping with her friends and ask them why they're buying their dads pink razors cause she never knew they were a thing for women
- she claims that she had an isolated experience at university due to no one understanding/relating coming from a single parent upbringing and losing a parent
- said she was always told from family her mum was going to live and planned a Disney trip after she was better (they were talking about being honest about death with kids). This doesn't really fit into the narrative of being soo poor they had to "squat" if they were able to afford to go to Disney!
- her exact words "I was a woke 8 year old!!!" Followed by "when they told me she's passed away, I was like passed where? Where's my mummy gone? Can I go there?"
- she was barely listening!!! Saying mmhmm and nodding but not really acknowledging what someone said and moved on. She was on her phone a LOT! She was even mid sentence and kinda stopped talking to look down at her phone
- went to the group for questions and I'm dying guys some guy said "Hi Irum!". He also later asked if she had any other mother figures growing up. She said her dad? Then said her grandma (she was rushing at this point as her free time was almost up).
- there was a total of 22 people (including her, one ByErim team member and 3 Child Bereavement team members).
- she said her mums fave song was Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird so that song always reminds her of her even tho she has a fear of birds.
- she claims her best friend since she was 5 was living vicariously through her and they could share memories and go through the grief together. And her she would show pics of her mum to her besties mum and she would know exactly how old she was etc.

There was probably more I didn't catch but basically, it was not really related to "#MotherFiguresDay" 🧿 and quite non informative from her side on how to deal with loss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did she forget that she has a godmother as a "mother figure"?

Finland she admits they were divorced. It was so obvious from the way she said her dad got custody of her and her bro in her youtube video that they were separated.

What has being hairy or hairless got to do with grief/loss? She's so dumb!!

Lol at 22 people, she had it out like they were at full capacity and 100s of people signed up lol seems like no one is interested in her pity party.

Also she posted the below stories about someone in the call, did she actually say all that stuff to that person or did she just ignore them?

Reactions: 4
she firstly introduced the wrong person from the Child Bereavement team (this lady was observing)
- then she totally forgot one of the team members names even though it is literally on there and they were introduced by above lady literally 30 seconds before
So professional of her, what a boss babe

she mentioned her lack of body hair again? Saying it was genetics as her grandma was the same (then her mum was an afterthought as she remembered she also was born hairless).
Not this same lie again, give it up irum. The evidence of your laser hair removal are on these threads

she used to go shopping with her friends and ask them why they're buying their dads pink razors cause she never knew they were a thing for women
Same boring story 😴😴😴

she claims that she had an isolated experience at university due to no one understanding/relating coming from a single parent upbringing and losing a parent
Literally how many people go to university of Manchester. I’m sure a lot of people have lost a parent or was brought up by one single parent. Your not the only one who’s lost a parent

her exact words "I was a woke 8 year old!!!" Followed by "when they told me she's passed away, I was like passed where? Where's my mummy gone? Can I go there?"
I don’t believe this. Just sounds like a story to gain more sympathy

she was barely listening!!! Saying mmhmm and nodding but not really acknowledging what someone said and moved on. She was on her phone a LOT!
Sis probably wanted to check tattle 😂😂 she’s a fan of us remember

went to the group for questions and I'm dying guys some guy said "Hi Irum!". He also later asked if she had any other mother figures growing up. She said her dad? Then said her grandma (she was rushing at this point as her free time was almost up).
These people spend their free time listening to her bs but she can’t even listen to them? Especially on such an important matter that has ‘deeply affected’ her

there was a total of 22 people (including her, one ByErim team member and 3 Child Bereavement team members).
Why did sis say it was full capacity as if there were 100+ people

she said her mums fave song was Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird so that song always reminds her of her even tho she has a fear of birds.
I’m dead 😂😂😂

she claims her best friend since she was 5 was living vicariously through her and they could share memories and go through the grief together. And her she would show pics of her mum to her besties mum and she would know exactly how old she was etc.
Is sis ok? She don’t even have friends

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she forget that she has a godmother as a "mother figure"?

Finland she admits they were divorced. It was so obvious from the way she said her dad got custody of her and her bro in her youtube video that they were separated.

What has being hairy or hairless got to do with grief/loss? She's so dumb!!

Lol at 22 people, she had it out like they were at full capacity and 100s of people signed up lol seems like no one is interested in her pity party.

Also she posted the below stories about someone in the call, did she actually say all that stuff to that person or did she just ignore them?

View attachment 1114599

View attachment 1114600
"you are loved at your core by me" oh well that fixes all my self hatred issues since IRUM loves me, thank you for spreading your gospel <3 i've been saved

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.