Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i literally got a C in accounting so ima let yall handle this ✌
We all know our boss babe erim would have gotten an a* if she did it!! Sis got so many a*s in her unimportant GCSEs!! Has she ever mentioned she got an a* in English??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She spoke a lot about the importance of keeping kesh in Sikhi then goes and uploads this ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂 I swear she exposes herself. How can you be preaching about keeping kesh when you upload stories like this? Doesn’t make any sense. It’s like a mona posting on there stories the importance of keeping kesh haha 😂 You don’t even follow the teachings yourself, how can you be advising others by making videos using your oil?

This is crystal clear evidence she uses Sikhi for clout as a marketing technique. It’s a joke.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s like a mona posting on there stories the importance of keeping kesh haha
she is a mona lol, she's regularly gotten hair cuts and has lasered her hair as well

she definitely goes about it the wrong way every time she tries to include sikhi into her marketing

Reactions: 3
Lmao at erim posting her Google results but clicking the “news” section only. Like sis click “all” and let us see the top result aka tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She spoke a lot about the importance of keeping kesh in Sikhi then goes and uploads this ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂 I swear she exposes herself. How can you be preaching about keeping kesh when you upload stories like this? Doesn’t make any sense. It’s like a mona posting on there stories the importance of keeping kesh haha 😂 You don’t even follow the teachings yourself, how can you be advising others by making videos using your oil?

This is crystal clear evidence she uses Sikhi for clout as a marketing technique. It’s a joke.
She posted that pic so she could get a free haircut #gifted

Isn't this the tiktok she made for her Pandora ad? Loll she too lazy and not creative to come up with new content. Also looks like Pandora have dropped her now? Haven't seen her doing any ads for them recently

Screenshot_20220323-182711_Instagram.jpg

Isn't this the tiktok she made for her Pandora ad? Loll she too lazy and not creative to come up with new content. Also looks like Pandora have dropped her now? Haven't seen her doing any ads for them recently

View attachment 1145941
I think they have it’s been months since we’ve seen any collabs. Not surprised as she flogs all the gear on depop lol

View attachment 1145941
when i saw this all i could think was what does rubbing her hands all over her body have to do with mother figure day? she's thirsty for engagement from creepy men

Reactions: 6
she's literally the opposite of any of the inspirations i look up to ....
erim is dumb, fake af, trashy and immature

if i turned out like her when i'm older i'd be so disappointed in myself , imagine selling your body to creepy men online and calling it a business :sick:

Reactions: 8
She is so completely unlikeable at this stage. Obsessed with her “haters”. If you’re so successful, then why does it even bother you 😂
Sis needs to stop with all this now she's such a bitchy and negative person. God help this delusional girl

She is so completely unlikeable at this stage. Obsessed with her “haters”. If you’re so successful, then why does it even bother you 😂
“Live in a reality based on truth, facts and evidence”- we are babe, that’s why there is this thread. The truth is your a terrible person. The evidence is in the wiki ☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Companies House suggests a very different story around turnover made - she's lying that they've made a million! why don't the interviewers just carry out due diligence, its not hard to fact check....

I heard the term Bimbo Aesthetics yesterday - Erim perfectly represents thats! thirst trap and constant victim mode.
The amount she responds to this thread is so funny. She might as well just make an account here 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.