Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol knowing erim she’s probably expecting her fans to be at the Toronto Pearson airport with flowers awaiting her arrival LMAO!

Her story is going to be like “I’m so touched by all my fans driving in 100 inches of snow in the middle of a blizzard to bring me roses” goshhh if I see her I’m throwing a snowball at her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Lol knowing erim she’s probably expecting her fans to be at the Toronto Pearson airport with flowers awaiting her arrival LMAO!

Her story is going to be like “I’m so touched by all my fans driving in 100 inches of snow in the middle of a blizzard to bring me roses” goshhh if I see her I’m throwing a snowball at her
She’s gonna get you arrested in Canada girl, the whole world is on the lookout for her trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m from Canada and can confirm we all talk tit about her here too lmao everyone knows about her crappy oil and her Narc ways.
Lmao same girl, I’m literally in Toronto and everyone including the guys talk tit about her boney, the girl from the ring hair! I said guys because male attention is what she craves and unfortunately for her the men in Toronto do not give a flying eff about her, I think she should come she will be humbled fast asf

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gora? Racist much :/ very certain this is the incorrect way to speak infront of an audience of 240K+ :/
73AE0D05-0110-4633-B761-609E99BD4F7D.jpeg

Reactions: 6
“One of my followers was sitting next to me”
Sure Erim 🙄 this girl thinks everyone is a fan of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please, this person probably just defended like a nice normal human being and she thought it was her fan. Also, I wish this was recorded. I would have died of laughter if I saw her about to cry after being roasted 😂😂😂

• Haha
If her follower was really next to her why wouldn't she tag him to thank him or couldn't she be bothered to make another fake account to tag? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please, this person probably just defended like a nice normal human being and she thought it was her fan. Also, I wish this was recorded. I would have died of laughter if I saw her about to cry after being roasted 😂😂😂
If it even happened lol

Reactions: 9
exactly my thoughts when she posted it lmao. this girl makes up so many lies

also how does she keep going on about adapters, didn't she live in the states for a year??? "swear down" she has a total of one brain cell
Doesn’t she have family here (apparently) who can help her too lmao. Swear she think it’ll help her engagement if she asks dumb ass questions

LMAO #83949393 on the list of things that NEVER happened. Watch how she messages herself from a fake account pretending to be the guy who stepped in. Lol just remember guys, she’s been known to lie about situations like this to act as though she’s always being attacked. I’m more inclined to believe if anything did happen, it was most likely HER kicking off.

All this girl does is complain!!!! Omgggg my drinks watered down omg this woman stood too close to me omg I got bullied on the plane. Fake. She prob had nothing to post after 10 hours on a plane so decided to post something knowing her minions would all engage with her story and make her relevant again.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
LMAO #83949393 on the list of things that NEVER happened. Watch how she messages herself from a fake account pretending to be the guy who stepped in. Lol just remember guys, she’s been known to lie about situations like this to act as though she’s always being attacked. I’m more inclined to believe if anything did happen, it was most likely HER kicking off.

All this girl does is complain!!!! Omgggg my drinks watered down omg this woman stood too close to me omg I got bullied on the plane. Fake. She prob had nothing to post after 10 hours on a plane so decided to post something knowing her minions would all engage with her story and make her relevant again.
Well she did have 10 hours to herself without insta and tattle so had to think up scenarios for content 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.