Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her head look too big for her body here 😂😂
I'm getting Slenderman vibes, yes to flowers; hard no to her cheapo tote bag! She's really washed her face out here in her never ending quest to look like she has a lighter skin tone - she looks very ill and ashy!

Reactions: 4
Nahhh why does this girl look like a witch in this picture. Her face looks too light and ashy. She edits it to look like a literal cartoon.
825EF0A8-7E1C-429E-AD3D-9D7A1596DEEE.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Nahhh why does this girl look like a witch in this picture. Her face looks too light and ashy. She edits it to look like a literal cartoon. View attachment 1157196
It's the cheekbones....the more I look at them, the weirder they look. Their placement doesn't look natural for someone her age (you usually see such shape in women who are in their 40s)

I'm getting Slenderman vibes
I’m getting slenderman vibes from this picture. I thought this girl claims to be so small in real life?? Also, I find it hilarious that they are going to show her 2 year body transformation journey after we said her body looks the same since she started going gym 😴😴 You a fan of us babe?
07F43C30-9EE5-4170-AB1F-58BE39ABB7A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m getting slenderman vibes from this picture. I thought this girl claims to be so small in real life?? Also, I find it hilarious that they are going to show her 2 year body transformation journey after we said her body looks the same since she started going gym 😴😴 You a fan of us babe?
View attachment 1157204
Ok this is definitely more Slenderman. Progress what progress? We can't trust any of the photos or videos she shares, because she either edits them to death or nearly breaks her pelvis trying to distort her body! She lies about every single thing; amazed her 'fans' recognise her in public!

Ok this is definitely more Slenderman. Progress what progress? We can't trust any of the photos or videos she shares, because she either edits them to death or nearly breaks her pelvis trying to distort her body! She lies about every single thing; amazed her 'fans' recognise her in public!
Look at the way she’s standing trying to stick her ass out 😂😂

• Sick
Look at the way she’s standing trying to stick her ass out 😂😂
All for the male gaze! At least in that photo you can see that her skin tone is far more natural. As are her cheekbones/the natural composition of her cheeks. Why does she choose to make herself look older and more awful?

Reactions: 3
It's the cheekbones....the more I look at them, the weirder they look. Their placement doesn't look natural for someone her age (you usually see such shape in women who are in their 40s)
Her cheeks like look a pair of saggy boobs drooping down. Theres something definitely weird about her cheeks. Her face looks weird. I can't believe I used to think she was pretty once upon a time! 🤢

• Sick
Ah STFU miss educator!! 🙄

View attachment 1156202

View attachment 1156204

In that case mothers day was actually on 30th Mar that year, which is a whole 5 days after her mum passed away, so if she was buried by Islamic funeral then surely that's pretty delayed. Tbh I have a feeling erim is lying, like she does with everything else in her life. Why was this never mentioned before? She was banging on about mother figure day last year, how did she conveniently forget that her mums funeral was on mother's day last year? Or the year before? It just happens to be this year she has a tote bag promo going on. Its just a sad marketing tactic so get pity sales from people. 🤦🏻‍♀️
her voice is so jarring to watch. I swear. The audacity to lie about having alopecia when you create a dangerous hair loss oil. shut up Erim with your pity party word salad bullshit...this is NOT ABOUT YOU

how many stories is this girl going to make about trying to get her audience to add her to their favourites. she did the same thing with notifications on. so desperate for engagement!

• Haha
Erim Kaur #7 - she's such a beg but looks like a (whitewashed) egg, can somebody knock her down a peg?

• Haha
Also noted how Niki did this like an hour after this happened. Such narc behaviour

QUOTE="snmp, post: 9077873, member: 261371"]
Erim “I will share my views tomorrow after I have gathered my intel copying and pasting from another profile.” Please, like we’re waiting on a psycho narcissistic influencers opinion anyway 🥱, notice how she manages to make everything trending about her always ?

These influencers need to stfu and stop psycho analysing for likes with their non existent psychology degrees. Nikk mahon did it too posting will smith. I would also slap the tit out of someone who publicly humiliated my husband with a disease in front of millions it doesn’t mean it relates to a mental health issue.
[/QUOTE]

Also noted how Niki did this like an hour after this happened. Such narc behaviour

QUOTE="snmp, post: 9077873, member: 261371"]
Erim “I will share my views tomorrow after I have gathered my intel copying and pasting from another profile.” Please, like we’re waiting on a psycho narcissistic influencers opinion anyway 🥱, notice how she manages to make everything trending about her always ?

These influencers need to stfu and stop psycho analysing for likes with their non existent psychology degrees. Nikk mahon did it too posting will smith. I would also slap the tit out of someone who publicly humiliated my husband with a disease in front of millions it doesn’t mean it relates to a mental health issue.
[/QUOTE]
Niki deleted the stories after. They weren't there yesterday morning

Reactions: 2
I still to this day can’t believe she claims she has alopecia, this girl has never had alopecia….like I just don’t understand how one tiny patch she claimed to be it

She looks so basicccccccccc it’s crazy I ever use to think she was pretty now she looks so scary like what is your brand???? Skimpy dresses and limp hair
Erim does not have alopecia. You’re right I can’t believe she claims to have it either. I came across this tik tok of this guy that actually has it and he and his family made a hair oil that has actually worked on him.

I felt so bad for him when I saw his tik tok you can tell he really went through it. And then you have that ashy cow erim lying about having it.

Erim does not have alopecia. You’re right I can’t believe she claims to have it either. I came across this tik tok of this guy that actually has it and he and his family made a hair oil that has actually worked on him.

I felt so bad for him when I saw his tik tok you can tell he really went through it. And then you have that ashy cow erim lying about having it.

Links have been removed, can you repost them with the tiktok video link pls.

Youre right, my cousin bro had alopecia and it was difficult for him. Erim is calling a tiny patch alopecia, that she most likely pulled out herself in anger when she never got her way.

P.s can someone pls make the new thread. I don't know how to

Reactions: 2

It’s so dangerous that she assumes other peoples serious illness just for pity likes and lying that byerim cures it with no scientific evidence.she really needs to be shut down. I showed my cousin who has completely lost all hair on his body and eyelashes to alopecia, and has to live with it and he got second hand embarrassment watching her lies. Erim never had alopecia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.