Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually acts so dumb, is she not embarrassed? Wouldn’t she rather come across as smart??
You’re so right she loves to act dumb. I think erim thinks acting ditsy and dumb makes her more attractive to men.

Everything she does everything she says is to appeal to the male gaze hence why she acts like an innocent little child and talks like a baby it’s for her creepy men followers, she’s tapping into their sick perverted paedophilic fantasies.

I studied it in psychology...some women tend to act babyish because it appeals to certain types of men.

A decent intelligent normal man would not be turned on by the “I’m a dumb baby-help me-damsel in distress” act that she puts on. She’s only going to attract freaks with issues. Stupid girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You’re so right she loves to act dumb. I think erim thinks acting ditsy and dumb makes her more attractive to men.

Everything she does everything she says is to appeal to the male gaze hence why she acts like an innocent little child and talks like a baby it’s for her creepy men followers, she’s tapping into their sick perverted paedophilic fantasies.

I studied it in psychology...some women tend to act babyish because it appeals to certain types of men.

A decent intelligent normal man would not be turned on by the “I’m a dumb baby-help me-damsel in distress” act that she puts on. She’s only going to attract freaks with issues. Stupid girl.
She is a freak with issues herself. Likes attract likes.

Reactions: 3
Erim “I will share my views tomorrow after I have gathered my intel copying and pasting from another profile.” Please, like we’re waiting on a psycho narcissistic influencers opinion anyway 🥱, notice how she manages to make everything trending about her always ?

Erim “I will share my views tomorrow after I have gathered my intel copying and pasting from another profile.” Please, like we’re waiting on a psycho narcissistic influencers opinion anyway 🥱, notice how she manages to make everything trending about her always ?
These influencers need to stfu and stop psycho analysing for likes with their non existent psychology degrees. Nikk mahon did it too posting will smith. I would also slap the tit out of someone who publicly humiliated my husband with a disease in front of millions it doesn’t mean it relates to a mental health issue.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't want to say it's not true but the story about her mums funeral being on Mothers Day? Surely the family would think, you know what it's Mothers Day let's not do the funeral on this day as it'll be hard enough on the kids as it is!

Also she does realise that Mother's Day falls on a different date every year....

• Haha
Reactions: 10

These influencers need to stfu and stop psycho analysing for likes with their non existent psychology degrees. Nikk mahon did it too posting will smith. I would also slap the tit out of someone who publicly humiliated my husband with a disease in front of millions it doesn’t mean it relates to a mental health issue.
She does anything for attention and a semblance of engagement from her amoebic self: very low behaviour, but as to be expected. They (influencers) really do need to stop with their inflated egos, self-importance and as though their opinions are the be all and end all.
Of course Irum has an autoimmune illness that she will now disclose - I bet she'll connect it to her alleged alopecia when she was younger (the delayed stress response she had as a child), how she relates to Jada and that this is the reason why she made her hair oil. After all, sis has to find ways to always be relevant; surprised she hasn't tried connecting her substandard, dangerous oil to the war in Ukraine (although one could argue that certain dictators could try and use ByErim as part of a chemical weapon)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does anything for attention and a semblance of engagement from her amoebic self: very low behaviour, but as to be expected. They (influencers) really do need to stop with their inflated egos, self-importance and as though their opinions are the be all and end all.
Of course Irum has an autoimmune illness that she will now disclose - I bet she'll connect it to her alleged alopecia when she was younger (the delayed stress response she had as a child), how she relates to Jada and that this is the reason why she made her hair oil. After all, sis has to find ways to always be relevant; surprised she hasn't tried connecting her substandard, dangerous oil to the war in Ukraine (although one could argue that certain dictators could try and use ByErim as part of a chemical weapon)
She looks for any opportunity to relate it back to getting sales for byerim. Shes so desperate

I don't want to say it's not true but the story about her mums funeral being on Mothers Day? Surely the family would think, you know what it's Mothers Day let's not do the funeral on this day as it'll be hard enough on the kids as it is!

Also she does realise that Mother's Day falls on a different date every year....
she can’t keep up with her own lies. I smell bullshit. If it was on Mother’s Day then her dad/family are very heartless no ????

She makes no sense. Then again I’m not surprised she’s the same girl that was squatting and had a rough poor childhood but learnt how to drive on a Range Rover at 14!! So believable Erin

I guess if her mother was buried in accordance with Islamic funeral rites, it would have been done as soon as possible (normally within 24-hours of death). At the end of it all, we just don't know. This girl has time and time again proven herself to be a liar, untrustworthy with a shoddy product. Irum lies about the most basic of things - she is a living example of The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Reactions: 3
As soon as I saw her claim she has alopecia I RAN to tattle. When will the lies STOP THIS IS LAUGHABLE AT THIS POINT

As soon as I saw her claim she has alopecia I RAN to tattle. When will the lies STOP THIS IS LAUGHABLE AT THIS POINT

• Haha
  • Wow
Ah STFU miss educator!! 🙄

I guess if her mother was buried in accordance with Islamic funeral rites, it would have been done as soon as possible (normally within 24-hours of death). At the end of it all, we just don't know. This girl has time and time again proven herself to be a liar, untrustworthy with a shoddy product. Irum lies about the most basic of things - she is a living example of The Boy Who Cried Wolf
In that case mothers day was actually on 30th Mar that year, which is a whole 5 days after her mum passed away, so if she was buried by Islamic funeral then surely that's pretty delayed. Tbh I have a feeling erim is lying, like she does with everything else in her life. Why was this never mentioned before? She was banging on about mother figure day last year, how did she conveniently forget that her mums funeral was on mother's day last year? Or the year before? It just happens to be this year she has a tote bag promo going on. Its just a sad marketing tactic so get pity sales from people. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Sharp as a brick this one. Her annoying 'I know it all' vocal fry voice makes my ears bleed. The core of Will Smith's outburst isn't even about alopecia - it's much wider than that and a concerning indicator of the times we are currently living in - although having said that, it is never ever right to mock someone for having an autoimmune illness. Hair loss in women can often feel so devastating, but the irony is that her hair oil makes people's hair fall out...make it make sense. But of course Irum's taken this as *another* opportunity to centre herself, to try and gain sympathy. This girl will never change: she is up to her old attention-seeking tricks. She lies so much, it wouldn't surprise me if she were lying about having alopecia. I don't believe anything that comes out her mouth.

Also to the funeral part: omg she is a truly terrible, terrible person if she's lying about that. Mother's Day 5 days after the death of your mother is rough, but it's not the same thing as saying 'my mother was buried on Mother's Day' - big difference between the two. I think in some cases, very rarely though, burial can be delayed (for example, autopsies), but the general consensus is that they're performed as soon as possible

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's so pity! Good luck trying to get the WHOLE world to celebrate "mother figure day" 😂
So IF erim ever has kids, would you still call it "mother figure day" then too? 🤔

20220328_181134.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I still to this day can’t believe she claims she has alopecia, this girl has never had alopecia….like I just don’t understand how one tiny patch she claimed to be it

She looks so basicccccccccc it’s crazy I ever use to think she was pretty now she looks so scary like what is your brand???? Skimpy dresses and limp hair

Reactions: 6
She’s just glad she finally found something else to talk about before her next trip LMAO her content has been so dull lately and her engagement is dead, she knows everyone’s searching up to see what happened at the Oscar’s so she’ll prob get a few more views. Just makes me laugh though because who in the world saw Chris get slapped and was like “omg I wonder what Erim Kaur thinks about all this????”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’s mentioned she has alopecia so many times in today’s story. Sis don’t give a tit about hair loss since her oil causes it. Also, I wonder if she was actually diagnosed with alopecia or just says she has it because of one tiny bald patch she had

She’s just glad she finally found something else to talk about before her next trip LMAO her content has been so dull lately and her engagement is dead, she knows everyone’s searching up to see what happened at the Oscar’s so she’ll prob get a few more views. Just makes me laugh though because who in the world saw Chris get slapped and was like “omg I wonder what Erim Kaur thinks about all this????”
She literally waffling so much in her story. Does anyone care what she thinks? Also, it makes me laugh how she tries to act smart but fails 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s fully begging for engagement with her posts now and it’s so embarrassing 😬

She literally waffling so much in her story. Does anyone care what she thinks? Also, it makes me laugh how she tries to act smart but fails 😂
Agreed and she’s still using that damn Snapchat filter like GROW UP!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.