Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch her latest stories now she's telling people if you plant your biodegradable beauty blender in soil it will GROW :rolleyes:
Hahahaha omg I'm gonna save a fortune on beauty blenders when I can grow my own tree 🤣

Not me thinking it will be a good app for mental health and it’s the BYERIM APP. HOW CAN AN ALI BABA HAIR OIL APP BE GOOD FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTHView attachment 1027846

Don’t suit you hehe
She looks like she's posing for her first day of school

Reactions: 3
I wonder what she will do if she has kids and they grow up and see all the lies she told on social media. It’s so embarrassing because she will have to carry her lies with her in the future too
she thinks she's kim kardashian so i'm sure she will watch a bunch of kim kardashian interviews on the subject and script and rehearse her opinions on the matter

those shades of red look awful on her skintone, she needs darker reds. the bright and bold shades look cheap and tacky on her skintone, she can't pull them off

this is the kind of clown that shows up in my nightmares

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
back in like 2019-2020 she would heavily use her erims sisterhood group to generate comments, likes, reviews. she would have these live chats with face mask on and ask the girls if they can comment on her pics with collabs. she would even specify exactly what to say "sis, say that you love the diversity and seeing a desi girl".

even in her zoom calls that she would have. she would always ask people to leave reviews on trustpilot. this one time, a guy brought up about what is happening in punjab, the protests and the farmers. and she quickly texted her employee (who was controlling the zoom activities). and that girl cut the guy off and said "i'm so sorry to cut you off but we've got a message/question sent to me directly" so basically erim and team lies about being supportive to punjab and its causes. they did all of this on a live zoom call so their facial and body movement showed exactly what they were doing.
she's so lame. im 1000% sure she reads this. just want her to be completely canceled.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Someone give these curtains back to their grandma
If the top was an unwanted gifted product then she will give it to her own grandma!! Erim buy anything nice for her, she only gets primark and PR products

she thinks she's kim kardashian so i'm sure she will watch a bunch of kim kardashian interviews on the subject and script and rehearse her opinions on the matter

those shades of red look awful on her skintone, she needs darker reds. the bright and bold shades look cheap and tacky on her skintone, she can't pull them off

this is the kind of clown that shows up in my nightmares
Lately she’s been making the ugliest faces. Maybe she actually is becoming uglier

500,000 saved up from working in a club.....this girl must think we're stupid

so I'm looking at her balance sheet right now in this link: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12607533/filing-history

from an accounting perspective, her dad must have pumped this money in her business - first as cash - and then ByErim lent it to her dad's business, so the money simply went where it needs to...so her balance sheet looks strong with the 500,000 sitting under current assets

this was done most likely because ByErim needs more investors and wants to sell the oils in stores, all of these investors will look at the balance sheet and ensure the money they invest in the business can be re-paid. so in order for the business to be able to re-pay the investors, the assets must be greater than the liabilities...in non-accounting terms: what they have must be greater than what they owe...in this case, ByErim's balance sheet looks strong simply due to the 500,000 sitting under assets.

i hope this makes sense and sorry if i stated the obvious - but some people may not understand how to read a balance sheet so I thought I would provide my view :)

in conclusion - she did not make this 500,000 from working at the club, she had her dad put this cash in the ByErim business and then the business lent it to a 'related party' business which belongs to her dad as stated in the balance sheet..both businesses benefit in this case because now ByErim can show a strong balance sheet

her dad's been an entrepreneur for many years now and i'm sure he has guided her financially along the way and it sucks that she simply just can't say that...this is not a bad thing at all.

I rather see someone on social media appreciative of the opportunities and privileges they have had than someone simply lying. her narrative could have been 'i struggled as my mom passed but my dad took good care of me, and because of him - look where I am now'. that could have also provided inspiration and motivation to young kids and especially single-parents that don't feel good enough at times because they can't fill both roles...

i dunno, she could have taken it in so many ways if she really did want to lie but instead she chose the 'i was so poor' road when clearly there's facts that she was not

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
500,000 saved up from working in a club.....this girl must think we're stupid

so I'm looking at her balance sheet right now in this link: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12607533/filing-history

from an accounting perspective, her dad must have pumped this money in her business - first as cash - and then ByErim lent it to her dad's business, so the money simply went where it needs to...so her balance sheet looks strong with the 500,000 sitting under current assets

this was done most likely because ByErim needs more investors and wants to sell the oils in stores, all of these investors will look at the balance sheet and ensure the money they invest in the business can be re-paid. so in order for the business to be able to re-pay the investors, the assets must be greater than the liabilities...in non-accounting terms: what they have must be greater than what they owe...in this case, ByErim's balance sheet looks strong simply due to the 500,000 sitting under assets.

i hope this makes sense and sorry if i stated the obvious - but some people may not understand how to read a balance sheet so I thought I would provide my view :)

in conclusion - she did not make this 500,000 from working at the club, she had her dad put this cash in the ByErim business and then the business lent it to a 'related party' business which belongs to her dad as stated in the balance sheet..both businesses benefit in this case because now ByErim can show a strong balance sheet

her dad's been an entrepreneur for many years now and i'm sure he has guided her financially along the way and it sucks that she simply just can't say that...this is not a bad thing at all.

I rather see someone on social media appreciative of the opportunities and privileges they have had than someone simply lying. her narrative could have been 'i struggled as my mom passed but my dad took good care of me, and because of him - look where I am now'. that could have also provided inspiration and motivation to young kids and especially single-parents that don't feel good enough at times because they can't fill both roles...

i dunno, she could have taken it in so many ways if she really did want to lie but instead she chose the 'i was so poor' road when clearly there's facts that she was not
Please can you add this to the wiki. I don’t understand it as much because I’m not an accountant haha

Reactions: 1
back in like 2019-2020 she would heavily use her erims sisterhood group to generate comments, likes, reviews. she would have these live chats with face mask on and ask the girls if they can comment on her pics with collabs. she would even specify exactly what to say "sis, say that you love the diversity and seeing a desi girl".

even in her zoom calls that she would have. she would always ask people to leave reviews on trustpilot. this one time, a guy brought up about what is happening in punjab, the protests and the farmers. and she quickly texted her employee (who was controlling the zoom activities). and that girl cut the guy off and said "i'm so sorry to cut you off but we've got a message/question sent to me directly" so basically erim and team lies about being supportive to punjab and its causes. they did all of this on a live zoom call so their facial and body movement showed exactly what they were doing.
she's so lame. im 1000% sure she reads this. just want her to be completely canceled.
this is the core of her growth method. she has been like this from the beginning, begging for engagement. absolutely nothing about her is authentic and everyone is noticing which is why she's so desperate to try and sell her followers a personality lately

I said that to him on tiktok, so will be interesting if the account completely disappears now
She must have a whole database of all her fake accounts fake emails with all the passwords to do this every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must have a whole database of all her fake accounts fake emails with all the passwords to do this every day.
That’s why sis complains she has no time for anything and is always busy. She spends her time making fake fan accounts and reading on here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If the top was an unwanted gifted product then she will give it to her own grandma!! Erim buy anything nice for her, she only gets primark and PR products

Lately she’s been making the ugliest faces. Maybe she actually is becoming uglier
08F45757-A1B2-44F9-A263-E511360E7651.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
i 1000% agree she's gotten uglier compared to a few years ago, idk maybe it's ageing but her face just looks really bad

Also, take a look at her tabs. This is from November 2021 she definitely disguises her depop. Now it’s under the username jas_smiles
It took me a minute to see it, but it's on the Google sheet! She defo is selling her stuff on depop, it's just a bunch of PR stuff

She is so dumb, does she not realise the more we talk, the more she will be exposed and the more people will not support her or her business. Such a stupid witch I swear
What a sanctimonious PoS! No one is mad at her for trying to flog oil and make a business. It's her narc behaviour, constant and compulsive lying, manipulative bullying and the disgraceful manner with which she carries herself. Catch yourself on Irum; your father's wealth is why you enjoy your life and not sales from your dangerous hair oil. The more people who see these threads and the wiki, the more they will see you for the absolute fraud that you are!

Not me thinking it will be a good app for mental health and it’s the BYERIM APP. HOW CAN AN ALI BABA HAIR OIL APP BE GOOD FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTHView attachment 1027846

Don’t suit you hehe
Out of everything you could buy....There's tons of IG accounts with great fashion tips (including modesty) that don't make you look like a Brown version of Mrs Doubtfire

Last edited:
She still talks about that

Also, are there any thread title suggestions? Poor Erim, she’s been trying to stop these threads since the beginning of last year and they just keep increasing with more views and more people coming. We literally get more views than she does. Everything is backfiring on her

The lip over lining omg 🤢 you can still see her natural lip shape. Never get makeup tips off her

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.