Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recommend following @golabbeauty on tiktok. She has long thick hair and suffered alopecia in the past. Unlike erim, she actually shows pictures of her hair loss (not just a bald spot in the front of her hairline) and how her hair oil has helped. She only started her business 6 months ago and is already selling an all natural hair mask, scalp treatment and a hairbrush. She also gives her haircare tips too. She seems lovely and very authentic. Erims business has been going for two years yet she only has two products with bad reviews. The funny thing is the owner of golab beauty is from America or Canada yet it will be cheaper to buy her oil and ship it to the UK then it is to buy erims hair oil.

Reactions: 2
Her bracelet is ugly, I said it and silver looks ugly if you are going to spent that much money on a bracelet for silver

Also she mentioned something in her reel about them not having it for her in silver and being made for her but in reality it was already available and only sent away to resize….

Reactions: 4
Her bracelet is ugly, I said it and silver looks ugly if you are going to spent that much money on a bracelet for silver

Also she mentioned something in her reel about them not having it for her in silver and being made for her but in reality it was already available and only sent away to resize….
she has bad taste lol there are so many prettier vca necklaces and bracelets and she chooses that...

also she sounds so dumb when she's like 'i worked SO hard for this' and it's just a bracelet like ...

Reactions: 6
Why do people buy from these unverified girls?

I would rather spend my money on a product tested in a lab from a big company that I can sue of my hair falls out.

she doesn’t have the credentials to create a hair are product - should be illegal.

mach & mach heels are beautiful but so not erim's style, she will make it look sooo tacky with her clubbing outfits and primark vouchers

also funny how she's fine with posting christmas related content even though christmas is not in Sikhi and in December, the month is actually for remembering the extremely significant Battle of Chamkaur, Guru Gobind Singh ji's sacrifice and the shaheedi of his sons. She's perfectly fine being invited to jo malone's christmas PR calls but god forbid anyone invites her to a diwali event and she will scream and cry about how companies don't do their research about how she is Sikh not Hindu and how no one sent her any bandi chorr divas PR

i don't care at all about people who are Sikh celebrating christmas but just shows how she really doesn't care about Sikh history or culture unless she can use it for clout

Latest review…
Ffs another complaint lmaooo I cant keep up how embarassing 😂 😂 but I cant lie trust pilot goes through and automatically deletes reviews that aren't from authentic purchases with order numbers regardless if its good or bad, my dad has a business himself so I know trustpilot actually owns the reviews and the business cant do anything about them so guys lets try be logical cos if businesses could delete reviews then every business would have 5 star reviews...

Ffs another complaint lmaooo I cant keep up how embarassing 😂 😂 but I cant lie trust pilot goes through and automatically deletes reviews that aren't from authentic purchases with order numbers regardless if its good or bad, my dad has a business himself so I know trustpilot actually owns the reviews and the business cant do anything about them so guys lets try be logical cos if businesses could delete reviews then every business would have 5 star reviews...
We didn’t say she deletes them. We said she flags negative reviews even AFTER they have provided an order number. If trust pilot deletes them then fair enough but erims team definitely flag reviews to try and get them taken down

We didn’t say she deletes them. We said she flags negative reviews even AFTER they have provided an order number. If trust pilot deletes them then fair enough but erims team definitely flag reviews to try and get them taken down
This. Erim team will continually flag reviews to try and get them removed, they say they only flag reviews to get an order number, but that’s a lie. My review was flagged a number of times (even with an order number), it’s sO unprofessional. Erim and her teams business has no ethics or transparency ☠

This. Erim team will continually flag reviews to try and get them removed, they say they only flag reviews to get an order number, but that’s a lie. My review was flagged a number of times (even with an order number), it’s sO unprofessional. Erim and her teams business has no ethics or transparency ☠
exactly, several people have provided order numbers and theres tons of screenshots! it's definitely not from only "inauthentic" reviews especially when there are tons of inauthentic positive reviews being posted without order numbers

dunno about y'all but i'm definitely noticing erim's £2/hr minions jumping on this thread under fake names pretending to be haters but defending her lmao

Reactions: 5
exactly, several people have provided order numbers and theres tons of screenshots! it's definitely not from only "inauthentic" reviews especially when there are tons of inauthentic positive reviews being posted without order numbers

dunno about y'all but i'm definitely noticing erim's £2/hr minions jumping on this thread under fake names pretending to be haters but defending her lmao
💯 that earlier post was so weird tbh when we have screenshots on tattle 90% bad reviews flagged by erim

So she’s heading off to Dubai again this month...how unoriginal! There’s so many places to visit in the world and she chooses Dubai?? I wonder if her sugar daddy is taking her and she’s going to pretend it’s a “business trip” again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that is so embarrassing for erim 😂 imagine having your friends read a gossip forum about you and seeing all the bitchy stuff you’ve done 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where's her recent assistant gone? 👀 Literally no sign of her now. Erim used to drag her with her everywhere 24/7

Really? I haven't seen those posts. Were they deleted?

So erims "friend" Ramona posts 4 days ago that her business Rani & Co is officially a 6 figure business and erim didn't even have the decency to even like or comment on her friends post, which she posted on both her accounts...what happened to her sisterhood and supporting other South Asian females/businesses?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20211203-185104_Instagram.jpg

Ffs stfu already erim, you cheapo! You only started after we exposed you babe

Remember she said another brand copied her oil and reviews. Why would they copy her reviews if… her reviews are terrible 😂
I bet her team copied this other brands reviews when they were given the daily task of positing fake 5 star reviews on byerim! So she’s shifting the blame lmao

Attachments

Last edited:
Updated thread name suggestion (she makes it easy 😂)

Erim Kaur #5 telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder its not in retail
love this title

like this post if this is the new thread name you’d prefer if not post your thread names below,

btw who’s going to make? I have no clue how to make another thread

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.