Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there's more tea being spilled on twitter rn, @ itsjas___ on twitter posted a twitter spaces where tea is being spilled. erim apparently was turned down for a PLL contract but was sent some free stuff for trial so she went to walk around london with her PLL shopping bag so people can talk about her and speculate since there is no PLL physical store hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
there's more tea being spilled on twitter rn, @ itsjas___ on twitter posted a twitter spaces where tea is being spilled. erim apparently was turned down for a PLL contract but was sent some free stuff for trial so she went to walk around london with her PLL shopping bag so people can talk about her and speculate since there is no PLL physical store hahaha
lmao here for the tea!! but can’t lie that sorbae girl lol I get we are all on this forum but does she ever take a break her voice is legit going through me in that Twitter space, and I swear she was begging it trying to make out she looks like erim idk I get weird vibes from her … moving on!!! what is erim doing in itsjas pic, there’s no smoke even coming out how embarassing she clearly doesn’t even know what she’s doing…

Reactions: 1
When is she not being exposed 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ What’s PLL?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
this is so embarrassing, what’s even funnier is whenever the actual PLT girls go to the offices and get stuff themselves it’s usually in Manchester so she looks so dumb. I heard that there was also come tea about Halina split during the space who has an oil business to does anyone know what it’s about

what is erim doing in itsjas pic, there’s no smoke even coming out how embarassing she clearly doesn’t even know what she’s doing…
wasn’t that from when she was claiming she doesn’t smoke shisha and only promotes the lounges for the vibe and they brought up this pic saying which one is it

Reactions: 2
Any screenshots from twitter? Can't find the tweets anymore
it was during a space, so kind of like a live talking event, i dont think there are tweets about it
Anyone got the pic about the smoking?? I missed the space 😩
its on itsjas___ profile pic on twitter and its been posted in these threads a couple times and also on gg

what sikh would EVER announce this?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
8E65032A-693F-42C4-89B6-22F02B131742.jpeg

There’s another space happening Sunday, I’m not too sure if anyone planning to speak on her again but we may aswell join and see if anything does get spilt

Reactions: 1
She’s been banging on about her Black Friday deal at 11 at night. I’m sure last year her brushes sold out quickly?? I think her business is slowly dying as more people are exposed to who she truly is. She even said she has a plan B for if the brushes sell out, she actually expected it would 😂 Also she still begging for it to be in selfridges 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol at her trying to beg them again! Two years one and still not in any retailers like she expected. They gonna keep ignoring your tags erim, exactly the same way that molly mae does when you're trying so hard to get noticed by her 😂

Screenshot_20211126-234713_Story Downloader.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I take it back. She’s a really BAD actress too. What are these weird AF facial expressions

It’s so funny that she actually thinks luxury department stores want to stock her oil 😂 there’s plenty of oils out there that are comparable with hers price wise (olaplex, nuxe etc) stocked in these stores because the brands are high value. Harrods haven’t asked you to pitch your product because it’s overpriced and your whole personal brand is tacky.

also actually disgusted that she posted she’s making a “personal donation” to gurdwara 🤢 especially posting with sikhpa recently 🤢 what is wrong whhh her, her dad who sees all her socials. Nothing about them reflects sikhi. The simple fact that she can post tutorials on oiling her hair and braiding it, post her clubbing outfits with her hair up etc but she can’t be bothered to tie it back when she goes to gurdwara. Can just imagine her there thinking she looks so cool when in fact you look like a churail have a bit of dignity.

Reactions: 6
After all her reels, stories, changing her insta bio etc, and her oil and brush still haven’t sold out 😂 I think people are starting to see through her facade. Her engagement is way lower these days and she’s having to beg for follows on the byerim account by doing fake giveaways. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.