Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queen of modesty strikes again. I literally don’t care if you can see someones nipples or if they’re covered from head to toe it really doesn’t bother me, but how are you constantly banging on about being a role model to your sisterhood and wearing modest wear when you’re literally rolling your tongue about your mouth and we can see your literal pubic area.

also let’s say in “real life” she did cover up, cool. So you literally post these outfits and this content for what, attention and clout? You can literally get attention and clout wearing a bin bag. Why are you comfortable wearing these clothes when they don’t align with your modest values?? If you’re modest why would you want thirsty men in your DMs Its the way she hypersexualises herself on purpose but acts like this innocent modest victim. It’s so boring. I wish she embraced the fact that she likes the male gaze and likes showing off her figure Lol I would probably refollow her.

Attachments

• 100.3 KB
    Reactions: 3
    She never cared about modesty pls she just wanted to capture a wider audience, idk if it’s just me I’m so sick of her attempting to show the little chest she has 😭 purposely pulling her strap down isn’t she embarrassed

You can see how whiter her face is

Reactions: 7
    also let’s say in “real life” she did cover up, cool. So you literally post these outfits and this content for what, attention and clout? You can literally get attention and clout wearing a bin bag. Why are you comfortable wearing these clothes when they don’t align with your modest values?? If you’re modest why would you want thirsty men in your DMs Its the way she hypersexualises herself on purpose but acts like this innocent modest victim. It’s so boring. I wish she embraced the fact that she likes the male gaze and likes showing off her figure Lol I would probably refollow her.
    there would be no difference in her saying "irl i'm modest but for my OF i like to show off to make money"

Reactions: 4
    She never cared about modesty pls she just wanted to capture a wider audience, idk if it’s just me I’m so sick of her attempting to show the little chest she has 😭 purposely pulling her strap down isn’t she embarrassed

You can see how whiter her face is
    i cant even tell if she has tits

photo_2021-09-27 12.46.14.jpeg

the sikhi i know wasn't created to be used by a stupid sick influencer as a tool to gain relevance and profit from other sikhs in the world.

• Heart
    Reactions: 11
    is she trying to turn the byerim page into a meme page now?
    how... tacky. but not surprising at all
    Shes clearly trying too hard to be funny and expecting people to share that post like we shares memes etc... but its just cheap marketing. It definitely looks tacky... Hardly see harrows wanted to associate with a brand that likes making memes now 😂

Reactions: 1
    She’s losing sense of what she intended to do with the By Erim page, she’s trying to make it into a meme page for people to like and engage but it’s not what people are following the page for. Maybe if she realised her brand is supposed to be “helping younger girls who don’t have female figures” she’d realise maybe she needs to focus away from By Erim being a meme page to try and bring a community sense and instead engage in creating a IGTV episode series with her team and maybe create content discussing certain things young girls might need to know. She’s losing track of the direction she wants to move in having her brand originate from being that female figure to teaching hair care

Shes clearly trying too hard to be funny and expecting people to share that post like we shares memes etc... but its just cheap marketing. It definitely looks tacky... Hardly see harrows wanted to associate with a brand that likes making memes now 😂
    her whole vibe is cheap marketing, that seems to be the only thing consistent with her (esp considering she can't pay fair wages and wants everything done for free)

This is when you know she has no content ideas now, all her content is now feet/shoes related...today she's asking how to clean her trainers 😂

This is when you know she has no content ideas now, all her content is now feet/shoes related...today she's asking how to clean her trainers 😂
    she's trying to get that interaction back. the "girls without a mum or sister" don't have her back anymore so she's marketing to the horny men for interaction stats

“No response is the best response” not when you’re scamming and causing your employees to seek therapy hun

Reactions: 6
    her stories today are two words: damage control. all around subtle damage control of what's been exposed about her on this thread

Reactions: 5
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.