Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erim thinks she can intimidate people to keep shut… she’s the one who should be sued for improper employer conduct :/
It will be thrown out as accusations of bullying behaviour and abuse; the NDA also signed under duress without being fully advised by a lawyer

Reactions: 2
This account is definitely her dad lol, who else would know that her mother gave her the name “kaur”. When i first followed her she used the name lally. It’s only when her account started growing and she was claiming to be the good girl did she drop it. This account is replying to every single one of the people speaking out against Erim and defending her while trying to discredit Mesh constantly too. He keeps saying “don’t you remember what she (Mesh) did last time for attention?” Like he knows inside info and he’s also speaking about “erims lawyers” they’re all so pathetic lol. Grown ass man focus on your own daughter rather than people on Twitter please. If Erim was in the right and everyone else was lying/haters/trolls, then they would turn a blind eye. Instead they are doing damage control or attempting to 😂 that’s what happens when you spoil your children and raise them to be entitled, stuck up, fat shaming, stingy, lying, bitchy, users. Erim claiming to be a girls girl but dropping off Mesh at tube stations instead of at home when they both live in North 😂 🤦‍♀️ like she can’t afford the petrol or like she had anything better to do. You don’t talk to your brother properly and even your own dog doesn’t like you, you pay assistants to be your friends and your trainer hangs out with you for clout. Anyone else find it odd that she apparently can’t speak Punjabi, if her gran 👁 has been oiling her hair surely she would have picked up something….in all of that time?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It will be thrown out as accusations of bullying behaviour and abuse; the NDA also signed under duress without being fully advised by a lawyer
That guntaas profile is Erim or her dad; just look at the disgusting abusive bullying tactics deployed. That is evidence in itself let alone the £2 wage allegations.

Reactions: 7
New thread title: Erim Kaur #4: £2 Slave Wages, Creepy Dad, Begging For The D, NDAs & Still Rocking Casper Foundation!

Reactions: 10
Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye Erim!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Erim Kaur #4: £2 Slave Wages, fat shaming employees, Creepy Dad, Begging For The D, NDAs, gagging order, bullying, but police is monitoring harassers online. Hair-loss oil exposed & Still Rocking Casper Foundation! Bye Erim!

This tweet had me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha I love the thread name but it has a word limit unfortunately 😭

She got time to write these long ass messages to an invisible audience but can’t text back her bro or friends 💀💀💀
Posted this as soon as I wrote this. Erim literally sat in a dark room refreshing this thread all day along with Twitter 💀 Erim lives for tattle life 🤣

Hahaha I love the thread name but it has a word limit unfortunately 😭
Oh dayyyum… Nikita’s is good in that case 👌🏽

Attachments

Erim Kaur #4: £2 Slave Wages, fat shaming employees, Creepy Dad, Begging For The D, NDAs, gagging order, bullying, but police is monitoring harassers online. Hair-loss oil exposed & Still Rocking Casper Foundation! Bye Erim!

This tweet had me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL I know that guy 😂😂😂 small world

Reactions: 1
Shocking if this is erim’s dad and how he operates, bullying a young girl, then all the allegations must be true on all accounts on tattle and from mesh.

Pathetic sad man uses our tattle quotes when we said “come through Erim we’ll take you to the cleaners” 🤣🤣🤣🙃🙃🙃
If this is Erim’s dad jeeeeez, he is worse than she is read the tweet replies! He trolls, gas lights, mansplains, bigoted views and total narc! No wonder she’s a psycho.

Thank fek Erim or her Super legal team told guntaas aka her dad to shut the hell up 😭 cos he’s doing more damage than control…🤪 all his accusations on mesh is all classic projection, “attention seeking” is who Erim is. Take your machievellian daughter offline, get her some professional psychiatric help, as you clearly damaged her, instead of bullying her victims online 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
Erim looks like an actual ghost here

People are taking the mick 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.