Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looool so she sees the tweets and this thread and is saying nothing?! That just proves it’s true otherwise she would address it by now
And only ONE PERSON said they like her, no one likes you sis 😂😂
she’s seeing everything, she’s deleted the social media marketing job tweet after everyone started quoting it saying she needs someone to take the job now and taking the piss

Doesn’t free hair oil count 😂
Probably yea, she’s such a witch I wonder what kind of things her dad has done that have gone unnoticed because he must’ve been helping her do all this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she has her dad on social media and posts stories like she does

someone on twitter said they believe byerim is a front for money laundering and with all the shady stuff people say about her dad's businesses it totally makes sense and prob why she keeps claiming it's a 6/7 figure business 💀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised Ekam hasn’t and still continues to work with her. I feel like it says a lot about her
About Ekam, so I was looking up the depop accounts and came across two, one that looks more so like Erim in the pics wearing the clothes and another that looks more like Ekam since the face is hidden but the hair matches her ombré and the skin tone matches hers too, I wonder if she’s involved somehow with Erim and no one knows that’s why still works with her.

I’m surprised Ekam hasn’t and still continues to work with her. I feel like it says a lot about her
About Ekam, so I was looking up the depop accounts and came across two, one that looks more so like Erim in the pics wearing the clothes and another that looks more like Ekam since the face is hidden but the hair matches her ombré and the skin tone matches hers too, I wonder if she’s involved somehow with Erim and no one knows that’s why still works with her.

someone on twitter said they believe byerim is a front for money laundering and with all the shady stuff people say about her dad's businesses it totally makes sense and prob why she keeps claiming it's a 6/7 figure business 💀
it could be, hasn’t her dads restaurant been closed since the start COVID? I wonder how they’re getting the money

Reactions: 1
We need more tea ☕ 🐸
I had to pinch myself when reading up on all the tweets again to make sure this is all real 👀 Erim is a whole demon 💀

yo can someone add the tattle life threads on Erim to the Twitter feed? cos we have more receipts and witness statements on here to get the word out about her abusive narc ways, depop, not paying staff, deleted genuine trust pilot reviews and dodgy £40 hair-loss oil

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We need more tea ☕ 🐸
I had to pinch myself when reading up on all the tweets again to make sure this is all real 👀 Erim is a whole demon 💀

yo can someone add the tattle life threads on Erim to the Twitter feed? cos we have more receipts and witness statements on here to get the word out about her abusive narc ways, depop, not paying staff, deleted genuine trust pilot reviews and dodgy £40 hair-loss oil
The only problem with posting it all onto Twitter is they can keep reporting the page to get it taken down but we could try tbh

Reactions: 3
Ekam is obviously not going to say anything against erim as she's bought her business by tagging her. Their are girls in erims fb group that have purchased plans from Ekam... Its also helped her grow her IG as it seems like she's the only person erim actually likes to tag...obv is getting her PT sessions for free and just tagging her in return instead

Reactions: 2
We need more tea ☕ 🐸

my cousin is a forensic accountant which means they investigate money laundering and asset tracing,and she hates erim so it’s not looking good for her 😂

Lmao watching Erims Insta stories knowing she’s dying on the inside, is soo funny to me ahaha I’m going to hell but I’m dragging erim with me

• Haha
  • Heart
The girls response to people asking why she likes Erim, and Erim unliking the tweet now people noticed
How tf are you being a ‘decent human being’ if you are supporting a literal bully who is fat phobic, detests darker skin tones, comments on peoples race, causes people to suffer hair loss, slags everyone off like a witch, calls her followers psychos and lies/scams to them etc. Surely people can’t be this stupid

Also I just saw a tweet that said erim thinks she’s Beyoncé and that’s so true 😂😂 your not this big celeb or a national treasure, stop acting like you are

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That look fantastic stuff is all pre-recorded. She’s so lazy she didn’t even bother putting in the swipe up link 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That look fantastic stuff is all pre-recorded. She’s so lazy she didn’t even bother putting in the swipe up link 🤦🏻‍♀️
Won't be buying from lookfantastic anymore, they clearly didn't do their research on this girl

Reactions: 5
Erim thinks she can intimidate people to keep shut… she’s the one who should be sued for improper employer conduct :/

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.