Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can try retract it but the evidence is right there, she lied so blatantly and this damage control isn’t working bc you would have admitted it instead of acting like you have no idea what laser is. That YouTube video is sooo funny omg she looks so clueless when she got that question

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have actually had to unfollow her as she has become quite painful to watch. I quite liked her when I initially started following her and thought it was admirable to see an Asian girl starting her own business - always look to support other Asian girls in business. But her stories are massively cringey and quite disrespectful at times. I mean the story today showing the double layer in her dress for example?! She goes on about modesty but how was that modest. I would consider myself to be a modest person and I would never post a video like that to thousands of people. It’s all good and well if you want to post that, but then don’t bang on about being Miss Modest. I think she’s too attention seeking and cringe which is a massive shame really because like I said I’m all for supporting other women in business.

Reactions: 7
these "damage control" stories are just wayyyyyyy too hilarious!!!!!

idk what she's on but the "holes for hair" are definitely apparent on her. my friend's mum doesn't have body hair, arms underarms and legs, and her arms definitely don't look like what erim is showing us

cannot believe she also made that about her mum. she's truly so pathetic and embarrassing :ROFLMAO:
I know for a fact that’s a lie and she does grow body hair. If she didn’t why do laser hair removal? Also is it really necessary to make such a big deal of being hairless? Many women choose not to remove their hair and that’s absolutely fine and natural.

Reactions: 6
how has she turned body hair into her difficulties growing up without a mum figure... my mum didn't hold my hand and teach me to shave what is she on about 😭😭 as if she didnt have any aunties or female older figures growing up.. didn't she make her oil with her dadi & wasnt her masi around? she cant even keep up with her lies.
right! she makes out that our mum taught us EVERYTHING about being a girl/women which is just not true... most of my friends and myself included learnt the majority of things mainly from each other, the internet, through trial and error, some things were from our mum but shaving doesn't really need someone to hold your hand to do

Reactions: 3
I genuinely think she’s a pathological liar, and definitely a narcissist if she thinks we are all in the wrong/trolling and that she’s not. Stop self diagnosing yourself with anxiety and start looking at narcissism instead.

Reactions: 5
I have actually had to unfollow her as she has become quite painful to watch. I quite liked her when I initially started following her and thought it was admirable to see an Asian girl starting her own business - always look to support other Asian girls in business. But her stories are massively cringey and quite disrespectful at times. I mean the story today showing the double layer in her dress for example?! She goes on about modesty but how was that modest. I would consider myself to be a modest person and I would never post a video like that to thousands of people. It’s all good and well if you want to post that, but then don’t bang on about being Miss Modest. I think she’s too attention seeking and cringe which is a massive shame really because like I said I’m all for supporting other women in business.
Exactly lifting up her dress to show it was double layer was so unnecessary!! And now talking about bikinis being modest like wtf is she on??? She literally said two days ago she doesn't wear them!
I also don't think anyone cares about her being hairless as she's mentioned it so many times! Just another excuse to show off her body to thirsty men. Her recent stories have been so cringe that I'm now intrigued as to just how much more cringe she can get.
I'm also still waiting to see how how this holiday was so important for her business....

There’s something hilarious about how she so desperately tries to keep up the “im innocent” personality trait, no one gives a duck about “modest bikinis” because there’s literally is no such thing. She’s wearing a two peice bikini, her whole body would be out, she’s acting like she’s wearing a onsie around her family. It’s a bikini it is not modest. And all her stories scream that she reads here, so no Erim you’re not modest stop begging it, you’re a mess who begs to not be hairy but we can literally see your hair follicle hole get a bleeping grip.

It’s crazy cause in a typical brown household you learn everything from your friends and the internet, My mum has never told me about any of these things she keeps saying, that’s not on my mum bc it’s just the culture and I know I will be open with my children but it’s just so silly

What did I tell you guys about erim starting to tag Sikh influencers/businesses, literally a week ago!! 😂 She clearly reads everything here. But I wonder if she tagged Mani genuinely or was it to get her attention lo do a collab. Being genuine comes hard to erim, everything has a selfish motive for her. Plus Mani is a blue tick account as well.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What did I tell you guys about erim starting to tag Sikh influencers/businesses, literally a week ago!! 😂 She clearly reads everything here. But I wonder if she tagged Mani genuinely or was it to get her attention lo do a collab. Being genuine comes hard to erim, everything has a selfish motive for her. Plus Mani is a blue tick account as well.
She’s so fake, surely more people are noticing that?

Reactions: 2
you couldn't share anything about your byerim meetings because nothing work-related was going on sis xx don't have to pretend you're travelling for work when you just want a holiday. what the hell does byerim have to do with portugal anyway? it can barely succeed in the UK and she's trying to make it international...

Attachments

Why does she think people care about this? She such a pointless influencer
LOL!!! Wtf was the point of this story? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she's just trying hard to keep posting stories so she can stay at the front of everyones stories on IG and get views.

Dont think she thought this one through. Catfish vibes. Look at her thin her top lip looks here compared to now!! It's non existent...yet she claims shes had no work done on her face! LIES!!

Attachments

I don’t for one minute believe she’s not had a bit of filler or anything lol, she’s clearly had work done

There’s nothing wrong with it, I want it to but if you actually want to be a role model admit it instead of trying to act like a perfect little Sikh girl when she’s far from it

this girl is dumb as hell, i really need her followers to wake up already

posting those stories about her being hairless and then saying 'i didn't realize how blessed I was'

'sis'...body hair is absolutely natural to have and saying stuff like that when you're SIKH is just completely wrong. we are taught that the hair on our body is natural & beautiful and we are blessed regardless???? i don't get it. so many sikh girls struggle with their body hair and this girl is straight up lying and then saying she's blessed cause she has no body hair......

why are her followers following her? i wish i could understand..

Her followers should have started unfollowing her after she was saying the most unbelievable lies like having her troll arrested and sent to prison the same day then saying she never been to the police before and is anxious 😭

Reactions: 4
Her stories never add up, and she does the MOST on her stories I think that just comes from insecurity about having to prove everything which she ironically fails to do every time, maybe if she didn’t lie everytime she wouldn’t need to keep up with it - so overbearing honestly, “my neighbour wasn’t home what do I do!!” ?????? Wait LOOOL go to theirs at another time to get your parcel ???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.