Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she suggesting you take off your bikini after you get out the pool let it dry and then put it on? What do you do in the mean time lay there naked?

If she's gonna offer advice then give it properly..most of her young Asian followers probably would never ask their parents on what to do with a bikini, but it's also common sense so it's really got nothing to do with growing up without a mum. Make it make sense sis!

I'm also confused as to how she has so much advice on bikinis and taking pics in them when she supposedly never wears them? Is Ms MI5 trolling us today because her posts have been so stupid!
Exactly what I thought. It makes no sense. I've never seen any woman get out of a pool, strip off her bikini and let it dry there on a sun lounger at any of the Resorts I've been to. What is she on? It dried naturally in the sun whilst you're wearing it. Dumb advice, as always. Why is she acting like shes the only woman who wears bikinis and is an expert in them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly what I thought. It makes no sense. I've never seen any woman get out of a pool, strip off her bikini and let it dry there on a sun lounger at any of the Resorts I've been to. What is she on? It dried naturally in the sun whilst you're wearing it. Dumb advice, as always. Why is she acting like shes the only woman who wears bikinis and is an expert in them
Next she's gonna advise us to take out an umbrella when it's raining and say its because no one told her growing up.

She's lost the plot clearly been in the sun too long on her "business trip"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
hey bobble head, make it make sense!!! what's the strategy ???
Haha of course she wont strategically place her hold for pics when shes getting free clothes 😂 What about all the times she pouncing around in her sports bra? How is a sports bra any different to a bikini? 😂

Reactions: 2
i'm also cringing hard at her most recent tiktok - you can see her butt
''''''' i don't do bikini pics ''''''' (but i'll show my ass for you , don't worry guys)

• Haha
i'm also cringing hard at her most recent tiktok - you can see her butt
''''''' i don't do bikini pics ''''''' (but i'll show my ass for you , don't worry guys)
Also in this tiktok the link doesn't work and someone's commented the one of the dresses she linked isn't even the same! When are her followers going to wake up to the fact that she really doesn't give af about them.
She's never linked any of her outfits in her photos only swipe ups so she can get commission. And when she does its usually sold out...she thinks she's so superiors she doesn't want anyone to dress llike her (even though she has no style)

Also in this tiktok the link doesn't work and someone's commented the one of the dresses she linked isn't even the same! When are her followers going to wake up to the fact that she really doesn't give af about them.
She's never linked any of her outfits in her photos only swipe ups so she can get commission. And when she does its usually sold out...she thinks she's so superiors she doesn't want anyone to dress llike her (even though she has no style)
She could have placed the phone somewhere higher so it doesn't look up her ass (but then she'd get less views from pervy men)

Reactions: 1
She won't post bikini pics out of respect for her family, but she let Pedro see up her skirt when taking photos yesterday, she'll wear tiny sports bras and tight fitting leggings when working out and stick her bum out for everyone to see. Sis keeps going on about holiday this holiday that - but i thought it was a business trip?
Literally this!!!!! She's soooo modest but she is happily telling us that her whole ass was on show to a random stranger who was taking her photo

This isnt even her natural hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ and since when did she think she's some trend setter/leader? Why does she think she think shes so superior that she can change trends like this? 😂 she clearly thinks erims are gonna be like "omg Erim has her hair natural, so that's why I'm gonna keep my natural too" - er no sis, that ain't happening 🤦🏻‍♀️🧿

Attachments

• Haha
Having long hair doesnt mean its healthy lol that video of her hair down is terrible.. her hair looks bad

This isnt even her natural hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ and since when did she think she's some trend setter/leader? Why does she think she think shes so superior that she can change trends like this? 😂 she clearly thinks erims are gonna be like "omg Erim has her hair natural, so that's why I'm gonna keep my natural too" - er no sis, that ain't happening 🤦🏻‍♀️🧿
Who is Erim fooling? We all saw her natural hair and it was a ball of frizz. Now apparently this is her “natural hair”. Plus many women have been rocking their natural hair, in fact it’s a whole movement in the haircare scene. I don’t think she has anyone to tell her she is irrelevant

Who is Erim fooling? We all saw her natural hair and it was a ball of frizz. Now apparently this is her “natural hair”. Plus many women have been rocking their natural hair, in fact it’s a whole movement in the haircare scene. I don’t think she has anyone to tell her she is irrelevant
As always she wants to come across as perfect, hence shes claiming this is her natural hair....its another way to promote byerim and increase sales. Exactly, rocking natural hair is a personal preference and definitely not a trend she is starting. I keep my hair natural literally 80% of the time. She never keeps her hair natural, it's always straightened, god knows what she's on.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if her name actually means paradise in Arabic? I thought paradise was “jannah”? I don’t think it’s even an Arabic word.... yet she claims this on her site

Her recent stories LOOOOOOOOOL

She’s trying to prove otherwise when she literally acted in her YouTube video that she has no idea and she’s heard laser is good and acted clueless but never admitted she got it done

She literally tweeted it too, if you had no hair that it was an issue why would you tweet like that

Either way she looks bad cause if she has no hair she promoted the spa which says she’s willing to lie to get her bag while acting like she wouldn’t recommend anything that she didn’t believe in - which we already know she does.

• Haha
body hair is NORMAL and NATURAL , why can't it be treated as so?
it's not something you NEED to deal with
why are you making girls who follow you feel even more pressured to removing it and be hairless?

i have never been shamed about having body hair, because it's normal. if i removed it , it was my choice and not expected of me

i thought society had moved on from expecting women to be hairless 24/7

Reactions: 10
how has she turned body hair into her difficulties growing up without a mum figure... my mum didn't hold my hand and teach me to shave what is she on about 😭😭 as if she didnt have any aunties or female older figures growing up.. didn't she make her oil with her dadi & wasnt her masi around? she cant even keep up with her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if her name actually means paradise in Arabic? I thought paradise was “jannah”? I don’t think it’s even an Arabic word.... yet she claims this on her site
Never heard of it but apparently it might mean gate of Jannah (with different spelling)

Why tf would anyone zoom in your pics to see if you have body hair, no one cares that much? And if they saw you didn’t, they would have assumed you just shaved. She knows that she made it out like she’s never had laser before so she’s obviously mentioning it now since we called her out

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
these "damage control" stories are just wayyyyyyy too hilarious!!!!!

idk what she's on but the "holes for hair" are definitely apparent on her. my friend's mum doesn't have body hair, arms underarms and legs, and her arms definitely don't look like what erim is showing us

cannot believe she also made that about her mum. she's truly so pathetic and embarrassing :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s also used this incident to promote byerim- she does this all the time, it just shows she only cares about the £££. If you understand how important hair is to Sikhs, why block those that claim your hair oil has caused them hair loss/hair shortage?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.