Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she is talking about how moving out is such an accomplishment and how everyone else should be able to do it because she did when she literally said her dad helped and did it all for her 🤦🏽‍♀️ Not everyone has that privilege to have their dad to everything princess erim

Reactions: 3
I think she needs a reality check - first she wanted everyone to aspire to her because she moved out and use her pics to persuade their parents and now she’s clearly saying her dad helped her (pretty obvious).
The woman is 26 and has no idea that normally these privileges cost a tit ton of money. I’d like to see her go a month without daddy’s money and pay her own bills for God’s sake. Paying a phone bill is not hard, she’s not 12.

Reactions: 4
Wow next she will be calling someone over to wipe her arse for her and crying that she grew up without any females around and doesn't know how to do it and was never taught 🙄 How hard could it be to roll out a rug? P.S it's such an ugly rug. I see why some of you guys said she has ugly taste 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yeah her eating habits are very questionable...

She never mentioned if she’s renting or bought it lol

Reactions: 3
Female empowerment?? After lying to your female audience like about being born hairless and purposely making them insecure??
also, when will she stop making that ugly ass face
I can’t take anything she posts seriously... female empowerment? 🤣 what a loser

Reactions: 2
I have to say it was the hairless thing that made me really upset. I’m half Asian but have always had very dark body hair, was hairier than my brother growing up (his arm hair was blonde mine is dark brown) have had to pluck my brows and upper lip hair since I was like 15 and have waxed my arms since then too. I didn’t grow up with the Asian half of my family or have any Asians around me growing up because of the area I lived in was not diverse. I was sooooooooo ashamed of all of this till I made friends with a girl from Pakistan who was like ‘no we all do that don’t worry’. So yeah there was no reason to lie about it. None at all. If I was her I would’ve said “yes I did have body hair, this is how I felt about it, I worked at a spa and was lucky enough to be offered laser for free/reduced price.” I don’t know anything about Sikhi - is there a reason she wouldn’t be allowed to say this? Like are you not allowed to remove hair?? But she already dates wears makeup and western clothes and moved out so I don’t believe there would be reason to lie about the hair thing even if it’s a forbidden thing because she’s already doing other forbidden things. She could’ve said “this is frowned upon with my religion but I grew up in a western place where removing body hair is the norm and I feel better without it”. Like. Why couldn’t she say that. Why lie. Especially if you know the lies can be found out because there is photographic evidence of you being lasered. I follow another girl on YT who is half Asian like me and she lasered bikini and underarms and she just made a joke of it. She was like “one of my friends said maybe I’ll regret it and I was just like no I don’t think I’m going to miss having hair down there” and it was straight up and straight forward. It’s the pointlessness of the lie that gets me because it implies she wants to seem better than because she didn’t have hair. Rather than ashamed because she could’ve just said “look guys I did remove my body hair and I don’t feel proud of it so let’s move on”.

Reactions: 7
I have to say it was the hairless thing that made me really upset. I’m half Asian but have always had very dark body hair, was hairier than my brother growing up (his arm hair was blonde mine is dark brown) have had to pluck my brows and upper lip hair since I was like 15 and have waxed my arms since then too. I didn’t grow up with the Asian half of my family or have any Asians around me growing up because of the area I lived in was not diverse. I was sooooooooo ashamed of all of this till I made friends with a girl from Pakistan who was like ‘no we all do that don’t worry’. So yeah there was no reason to lie about it. None at all. If I was her I would’ve said “yes I did have body hair, this is how I felt about it, I worked at a spa and was lucky enough to be offered laser for free/reduced price.” I don’t know anything about Sikhi - is there a reason she wouldn’t be allowed to say this? Like are you not allowed to remove hair?? But she already dates wears makeup and western clothes and moved out so I don’t believe there would be reason to lie about the hair thing even if it’s a forbidden thing because she’s already doing other forbidden things. She could’ve said “this is frowned upon with my religion but I grew up in a western place where removing body hair is the norm and I feel better without it”. Like. Why couldn’t she say that. Why lie. Especially if you know the lies can be found out because there is photographic evidence of you being lasered. I follow another girl on YT who is half Asian like me and she lasered bikini and underarms and she just made a joke of it. She was like “one of my friends said maybe I’ll regret it and I was just like no I don’t think I’m going to miss having hair down there” and it was straight up and straight forward. It’s the pointlessness of the lie that gets me because it implies she wants to seem better than because she didn’t have hair. Rather than ashamed because she could’ve just said “look guys I did remove my body hair and I don’t feel proud of it so let’s move on”.
She has no reason to lie or hide the fact that shes laser, because she already cuts her hair anyway. Those that fully practise sikhi do not cut their hair but she has openly posted about her hair cuts when shes gone to salons and once even asked for a hairdresser to come to her house to trim her hair unless shes going to deny that shes ever cut her hair now, which wouldnt surprise me with all the lies shes been telling....

Reactions: 5
Look at how flat and dead her body looks here. Lmfao who is she kidding the bobble head pancake
Screenshot_20210420_201219_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
Screenshot_20210420_201225_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Female empowerment?? After lying to your female audience like about being born hairless and purposely making them insecure??
When is she going to stop going on about her first class degree its embarrassing. She only got to where she is because of her dad anyways. Sis may as well bring up the gold stars she got in primary school

Reactions: 8

what a joke
erim have you ever spoke about any female issues in India let alone world issues?
have you done anything to help empower women less fortunate than yourself?
have you been honest about your massive privilege in starting your business and helped any other woman do the same?
have you made any sort of grants for women to do what you've done and start their own business?
do you even promote any other women businesses that aren't your own?
calling your followers 'sis' and speaking to them like they are 5 doesn't count as female empowerment

babe we get it, you only care about yourself - you don't need to make it more obvious
jus embarrassing at this point

Yeah her eating habits are very questionable...

She never mentioned if she’s renting or bought it lol
i'm sure she's renting (most likely) or her dad bought it

if she bought it we would see 'I BOUGHT MY OWN FLAT AT 26 all over' lool

Reactions: 9
She’s the last person anyone thinks when they think of female empowerment

Really tho what has she done for women...she’s too busy tearing them out

She’s defo renting, she wouldn’t have been able to purchase so quickly. Also who is gonna give a girl a mortgage who makes her profit figures up?

She’s defo renting, she wouldn’t have been able to purchase so quickly. Also who is gonna give a girl a mortgage who makes her profit figures up?
Yeah seems like it, she was saying she wanted to move into a furnished house. You cant move a furnished house, you can only rent it furnished so defo renting otherwise she wouldnt miss an opportunity to brag that she owned it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.