Erim Kaur #13 She bullies other people’s mums while she sticks out her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over that she fully typed on threads “chocolate digestives. That’s it that’s the thread.” with full stops and thought that was hilarious and quirky

Her personality is so dry, no wonder she has no friends
010BE93C-3B4E-4608-B72B-75C51D6D6C2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
least she’s showing she has a bf now, because we all know daddy isn’t calling her barbie lol.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she wrote herself, like shes been caught in the past writing notes to herself and pretending it’s from guys. She does dumb stuff for attention

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised if she wrote herself, like shes been caught in the past writing notes to herself and pretending it’s from guys. She does dumb stuff for attention
💯 I know someone who knows her ex AJ. She said he fully called her out for being a psycho, I wonder all the tit he has on Erim.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was going to say. She always writes notes to herself pretending they're from friends or men

• Haha
She couldn’t even last 2 days on a new platform to talk about her mom…
7997D05C-FABB-42E6-B064-55CF1D6D96FE.png

---
But sis had posted this the other day? And I thought she didn’t have a TV etc and YouTube was not available back when she was 5…so why lie? You make a fool out of yourself just admit you wanna keep using your mom for clout
005CA379-2A97-416E-9193-B7A12D028DE3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She couldn’t even last 2 days on a new platform to talk about her mom…
View attachment 2296120
---
But sis had posted this the other day? And I thought she didn’t have a TV etc and YouTube was not available back when she was 5…so why lie? You make a fool out of yourself just admit you wanna keep using your mom for clout View attachment 2296139
Omg she thinks mums taught girls everything and has to make out she didn’t know anything. Loads of girls self taught things like you irum

Reactions: 10
Haha, it's like we all belong to the secret society of self-taught skills! We've got Girl Scouts of the DIY World ("barbie"), earning badges in everything from YouTube tutorials to life hacks. Irum here is the queen of mastering things on her "own". Move over, mums, the self-taught girls are taking over the world, one hilarious mishap at a time! 🎓💪😄 starting by DIY OILS

Oh, the hair struggles are real! Irum's secret hair oil concoctions had the potential to turn her into a billionaire hair guru. Unfortunately, her DIY experiment resulted in a more "hair-raising" experience than she anticipated.

Who knew that her quest for luscious locks would lead to a temporary billionaire status, with hair falling out faster than stock prices in a market crash? But hey, at least she's now a certified expert in "the art of regrowth." Next up: DIY wigs for that billionaire hair look! 😂💸💇‍♀️

• Haha
does she think people with mums have daily lessons on hairstyles, how to buy clothes, how to tit, how to eat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg she thinks mums taught girls everything and has to make out she didn’t know anything. Loads of girls self taught things like you irum
Exactly! My moms alive but I taught myself on one of them hairdresser barbie heads 🤣🤣 plaits are all the same just different variations too it’s not even that deep.

I’m so curious to know when everyone’s NDAs run out lol

• Haha
Ok she’s done a side part now but it just looks a mess, especially with those grey brows
A5E2382D-1062-43BA-90D8-503E908050C7.jpeg

She’s trying so hard to show some volume at the top
7D9E5A95-0FC6-4D44-B810-B9C35D6BA0B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone please explain this to me? This narc is on something that she needs help

she is claiming that God made her an influencer because she gives back? Excuse me all these 13 pages exposes how horrible of a person she is that she doesn’t give back especially those homeless cookies I’ll never forget

but like bro she needs to calm down with these horrible theories that god made her an influencer and not everyone can be one with her stupid theory probably god made her a oil business because not everyone can be a tricologist
CC3F9B4E-6A63-4377-B2A9-9FDE2B41DD2C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone please explain this to me? This narc is on something that she needs help

she is claiming that God made her an influencer because she gives back? Excuse me all these 13 pages exposes how horrible of a person she is that she doesn’t give back especially those homeless cookies I’ll never forget

but like bro she needs to calm down with these horrible theories that god made her an influencer and not everyone can be one with her stupid theory probably god made her a oil business because not everyone can be a tricologist
View attachment 2298119
At one point she said she became an influencer because she had no makeup and skincare growing up for obvious reasons 🙄🙄 Surely those are things you could’ve bought yourself without a mum being there?

• Haha
might sound mean but she gives off the “my mom died when I was 5 so that’s why I’m a loner quirky individual” vibe you see in films. it’s like she can’t manoeuvre her online personality without it, it’s sad to see because what is her genuine personality ? do narcs have personalities ? not sure

might sound mean but she gives off the “my mom died when I was 5 so that’s why I’m a loner quirky individual” vibe you see in films. it’s like she can’t manoeuvre her online personality without it, it’s sad to see because what is her genuine personality ? do narcs have personalities ? not sure
She has no personality apart from always complaining and making dead jokes. I bet no one can stand her company

Reactions: 3
She's trying to be one of those female characters in films or books who are the manic pixie dream girl. They, like Egrim, have no personality, are loners, only exist to make men feel good or better about themselves, try too hard to be qUIrrRKkkYyyy and not like other girls, with their views/behaviours deeply rooted in misogyny. It's a well known fact Egrim bullies and tears down other women to make herself look/feel good. It's like Feminism went right over her head. I'm sure she'll blame her mother's death for that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.