Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she insulting Parv for claiming her oil grows your hair and how illegal it is but now she uses #hairgrowth to get more sales. Sis is so contradicting
49E0A801-1B9D-4837-B9B6-D587EC173895.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been busy the last week or so, so thankfully haven’t seen much of her! But she’s come across my tiktok feed, she’s doing another 15% sale again! She’s really trying to get some stock moved, imagine how long it’s been sat in that shared warehouse

I’ve been busy the last week or so, so thankfully haven’t seen much of her! But she’s come across my tiktok feed, she’s doing another 15% sale again! She’s really trying to get some stock moved, imagine how long it’s been sat in that shared warehouse
She said she’s gonna get told off for offering a 15% discount. Who can tell a “CEO and founder of their business” off?

• Haha
I’m also extremely confused…. She has been working with Ekam for a good 3-4 years now. There is little progress and the weights she uses are extremely light

Reactions: 7
Organic oils by hema just released a shampoo and conditioner too, looks lush!

• Heart
She said she’s gonna get told off for offering a 15% discount. Who can tell a “CEO and founder of their business” off?
She is just over inflating her worth again. trying to make out she runs a global conglomerate like Elon with a board of investors who decide the pricing ! Typical narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she look so DIFFERENT (in a bad way) I cannot figure it out. Ugly personality really has shone through
9AF94AA0-4737-4486-B98B-8B6031F1A9FB.jpeg
950724D1-87D6-452D-8AC2-1E0CD392B670.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
it's acc so funny that she thinks her "haters" are just jealous of her, like i definitely do not want to look like her or have her life AT ALL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I have a feeling she actually stinks like the gutter naturally. Cos she can’t stop making these videos projecting on us 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
have her life AT ALL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She doesn’t have a life, she has no friends or family apart from her dad and bro that hates her 😂

if you are embarrassed then don’t go on the street and make your assistant film you? You do this all the time then pretend to be shy filming content in public
2911944A-9276-44EB-9768-1CBE4640D71D.jpeg

• Haha
She doesn’t have a life, she has no friends or family apart from her dad and bro that hates her 😂

if you are embarrassed then don’t go on the street and make your assistant film you? You do this all the time then pretend to be shy filming content in publicView attachment 2280601
I totally agree!
I dislike her fake shyness and stupid laughing!

She only started saying this after I said it in these threads 🙄 She never used to say it was illegal before

She doesn’t oil her scalp at all whilst oiling her hair, she’s so dumb

2FD92972-8152-4F75-AEB6-5E26629F2555.jpeg

Make it make sense though

Last edited:
  • Sick
She's such a cringey, plastic creature with a terribly bland personality. How is standing in the street, wearing all white and sticking your hand in the air "empowering?" She has absolute tit for brains - she has constantly claimed her toxic, untested oil helps to cure post partum hair loss and alopecia. She's the one with unsubstantiated claims, an entire product line that's untested and makes people's hair fall out. No product can regrow hair. You need other things in the mix, but of course Egrim, and her dad think that they know better than actual scientists and experts, by lying to people, and then wasting money on that pathetic, plastic course she's doing - while complaining about the studying non stop

• Heart
why is she honestly so obsessed with parv, she cannot stop making indirects at her and parv has called the beef off from her side??? it's just soooo pathetic of erim
---
I have a feeling she actually stinks like the gutter naturally. Cos she can’t stop making these videos projecting on us 🤣🤣🤣
this video is absolutely ridiculous. her outfit is horrific

Reactions: 4
WHAT IS SHE DOING?? WHY DID SHE JUST BEND DOWN AND PAUSE? 😂😂😂😂😂🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
WHAT IS SHE DOING?? WHY DID SHE JUST BEND DOWN AND PAUSE? 😂😂😂😂😂🤢

View attachment 2281124
FYI ; I wear revealing clothes all the time, I don’t care because I don’t claim to be modest.

But she’s two seconds away for flashing her ovaries and she tells everyone “I'm modest” “guys I’m actually really modest in real life” and “I don’t like wearing bikinis because I’m modest”, I do not understand how NOONE calls her out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.