Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she such a pick me? What is her obsession with stealing peoples man’s?

this response = slag / thirsty

i just CANNOT with her q&a she asks herself the most obvious questions replying to this thread. There are too many unhinged micro aggressive responses there…instead of facing the music, she post tit like this talking about not responding. Erim YOU DO respond. offline you’re a psycho for cancelling parv primark event, trying to destroy her mothers career, a single parent income, then trolls serena and parv’s podcast on ghost accounts.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There are too many unhinged micro aggressive responses there…instead of facing the music, she post tit like this talking about not responding. Erim YOU DO respond. offline you’re a psycho for cancelling parv primark event, trying to destroy her mothers career, a single parent income, then trolls serena and parv’s podcast on ghost accounts.
So true! Who is she tricking by saying she never responds to hate 😂😂 biggest lie ever

She is looking so TIRED and dead lately. The lines under her eyes are making her look old
1CDA2217-EADA-49BC-A0CD-D65694FC7C91.jpeg
A4262C9C-318E-498D-B08D-8D5589004806.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair is super glued to her head...slicked down with that toxic oil no doubt! I agree I see older women - with no tweakments - look far more fresh-faced than Crab Queen. I am shocked at how different she now looks. It is like she's a different person altogether - she had natural beauty before going to fillers, Botox, and those horrendous teeth

Reactions: 5
More micro aggression. Lies! What opportunities? There are none. she’s literally 10 steps behind parv’s pop up business model! Everyone reading this who bought byerim report her unethical hair loss oil to said retailer when she announces it.
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Genuinely, I’m so shocked that once upon a time I really looked up to Erim. I even brought her oil in 2019 omg. I’m honestly so thankful that there’s many other punjabi influencers and I really hope that other young girls realise soon that she is not someone to look up to.
Really if it wasn’t for twitter or this thread I wouldn’t have realised or pieced everytbing together.

• Heart
u guys were so right when you said she looks like momo 💀
It's so strange how she gets so many expensive treatments/facials done, all the free PR skin stuff, yet still looks very scruffy and unkempt with premature ageing
---
Genuinely, I’m so shocked that once upon a time I really looked up to Erim. I even brought her oil in 2019 omg. I’m honestly so thankful that there’s many other punjabi influencers and I really hope that other young girls realise soon that she is not someone to look up to.
Really if it wasn’t for twitter or this thread I wouldn’t have realised or pieced everytbing together.
Not at all! I'm so glad you're here and saw the light with our threads, Wiki and people who've shared their honest experiences with her untested line of products and Erim herself. She will call us trolls etc. but it's only because she cannot control the narrative here and that sends her into narc rage.
Erim is very cunning and good at putting up the facade of being a girls' girl etc. when she really is the total opposite

• Heart
Why is her hair white at the top
9A2617A9-E466-429F-A968-874B5C41E384.jpeg

No one is taking skin advice from you with those dreadful lines under your eyes
08BCFF94-E222-4127-85C0-D3E056408A85.jpeg

• Sick
notice how her parting is not a complete straight line? She has to make it a messy line so her roots don’t look so sparse, I wonder what’s happened, maybe she really is suffering with alopecia??
I just think her products have made her hair worse.

She should be concerned about her hair if she wants people to buy Byerim. Her hair is representing the brand poorly

Why is her hair white at the topView attachment 2274235

No one is taking skin advice from you with those dreadful lines under your eyes View attachment 2274234
That parting jeez! And she totally has a filter on that last pic, still can’t hide the dark circles. her eyes and lips are not that big. no one skin is that smooth. I repeat she has beedy small eyes. I don’t know who she is trying to imitate using all these deceiving filters. Does she think we’re stupid to believe that’s how she naturally looks taking a facial?
---
Sorry repeating this but its really fake and weird how she stages all her life for clout. down to wearing jeans when home, going in the cupboard to get a bra to throw, which she didn’t physically take off, prob 100 takes of her feet for thirsty men 🤮 pretending to drink water in that mug.

Erim come with an “ad” that’s natural at least there is no need to fake any of this tit. you got someone upside down behind you trying to take footage of you watching your tit tv. 🤣 like genuinely is this what the world has come to? Do people actually look up to these bimbos?
---
---
MORE INSANE BYERIM TRUST PILOT REVIEWS.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
It drives me absolutely insane how little shits the ASA gives about her habitual rule breaking. Her current story is a blatant disregard of their policies and they won't do anything about it (big surprise). Feel free to report if you have time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.